Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
    I pimped it out to kellers one night
    I was there. If I knew it was you I might've introduced myself.

Comment

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/4731141058.html Too good to be true? Typo?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 0393gt View Post
        It's either a "what the fuck did they do to the engine" discount, or someone playing a joke on someone.

Or, maybe because it's a salvage title.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          It's either a "what the fuck did they do to the engine" discount, or someone playing a joke on someone.

Or, maybe because it's a salvage title.
          It's probably scrap value, just look what he has in the garage. That's probably the reason he thinks it's fast too.

Comment

I wouldnt pay 1500 for that. Its worth about 650 IMO - Rattlecan paint job.

Comment

I would change.the wheels ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                "Danny"
                look for my tremor. it is the color of the mustang gt posted above. if you see me and elise please come say Hallo
                Did Reggie Strout buy a Tremor?

Comment

I like that car a lot, some minor stuff and it'd be baller as shit

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
                    I wouldnt pay 1500 for that. Its worth about 650 IMO - Rattlecan paint job.
                    Whats the latest on the cobra??
                    sigpic

Comment

Whats the latest on the cobra??

Its gone on its maiden voyage ( 70 mph on 190 , smooooooth) . Needs a tune, inspection and paint. Its sitting in the garage looking pretty until after the wedding.
                      I have an OE set of wheels i got in SA , need to be refinished. I am debating on pulling the motor and rebuilding,. I need a set of OE side skirts and rear bumper, so waiting on the paint until then.

Are you taking good care of my 86 ?

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
                        Its gone on its maiden voyage ( 70 mph on 190 , smooooooth) . Needs a tune, inspection and paint. Its sitting in the garage looking pretty until after the wedding.
                        I have an OE set of wheels i got in SA , need to be refinished. I am debating on pulling the motor and rebuilding,. I need a set of OE side skirts and rear bumper, so waiting on the paint until then.

Are you taking good care of my 86 ?
                        86 is doing great, would eventually like to have a new hatch, doors and paint. Has a little rust, must've been from up north.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X