Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm on a knife kick. what are you using.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim always has baller stuff. All that donut money.

Comment

so you are saying he has alot of dough? wocka wocka wocka
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        Tim always has baller stuff. All that donut money.
        lol... Its called working 2 jobs (60-65 hours a week). And I get all my crap on sale. All the knives were from Amazon during a good sale or lightning deal. I think the santoku was $85 or so. The 7" chefs knife was $75, Ken onion paring knife $60 (actually might have been from woot). The 4pc steak knives was 50% off so $150. Dont ever plan on buying more knives, should be set with Shuns free sharpening. Watch slickdeals for Shun knives

Comment

I rock Henckles for daily duty purposes. Generally need a good sharpen 1-2 times a year. However a lot of this is dependent on how much and what you use them for as well.

I have a knife that is a home made jobby that my father in law used for a lot of years. It's 12" long or so and great for cutting brisket and ribs. It looks old and is not fancy, but works great and it'll probably end up with my kids assuming I don't sharpen it enough to make it a long filet knife.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Tim we know eachother from way back. I know you work hard holmes. Just wanted to give you some shit.

Comment

Working...
            X