Best sushi in Dfw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester View Post
    Mr Sushi in Addison is by far my favorite!
    This!

Mr. Sushi has some of the most experienced sushi chefs in the metroplex, and they have one employee who has some kind of degree from Japan in judging the quality of fish and all he does is purchases for the restaurant. Very good place to eat.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Going to sushi envy for lunch today!!

Comment

Any good places in south lake for lunch time sushi?

Comment

We usually hit Blue Fish or MK. Blue Fish exclusively for the Volcano "Roll" and Hawaiian Roll. MK because it's solid, reasonably priced, and close to us.

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
            Any good places in south lake for lunch time sushi?
            Little late for lunch but Sushi Sam is pretty good (same owners as Lava Grill and Lava 10) or Shogun. There's also Zuki Sushi in town square, California Roll sushi, and another sushi place in the old RedHotandBlue location
            --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
              Little late for lunch but Sushi Sam is pretty good (same owners as Lava Grill and Lava 10) or Shogun. There's also Zuki Sushi in town square, California Roll sushi, and another sushi place in the old RedHotandBlue location
              No one had posted yet so I looked up s few places and we decided on sushi sam's actually

Comment

Tei an downtown, Tei tei off Henderson or yutaka off McKinney in that order

Comment

we just got a sushi bar at work it's not bad. the japanese guys make it fresh in front of you.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                  X