X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'God Bless America' is streaming on Netflix

Watched this last night. Good times!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEFj0Pngu_E[/ame]

I watched this a month or so ago and thought the first part of it was pretty good, but the over the top preachy dialog got old and the last third of the movie was little ridiculous.

Comment

I watched that and "Badass" one day when I was sick, they were ok for what they are.

Comment

Thanks for posting up. I watched it yesterday, Meh, it was OK. Pretty messed up movie all around.

Comment

Watched it. Didn't care for it.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Who else did an age check on Tara Lynne Barr?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Who else did an age check on Tara Lynne Barr?

hahaha, yup!

Comment

The killing was cool, but way to liberal and preachy. Plus the two main characters were just as judgmental and bad of people as the people they were shooting. The whole movie I was thinking "what makes yall so much better than these people you hate?". The part where the guy shoots that baby in his dream was fucking epic though.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
                .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                  The killing was cool, but way to liberal and preachy. Plus the two main characters were just as judgmental and bad of people as the people they were shooting. The whole movie I was thinking "what makes yall so much better than these people you hate?". The part where the guy shoots that baby in his dream was fucking epic though.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking the same thing, but put it aside and just enjoyed it. The best part was the rant he went on when he first got to work. That shit was everything I've been thinking for the last five years.

Comment

Working...
                  X