Robertson's Ham Sandwiches on 35 in OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robertson's Ham Sandwiches on 35 in OK

So what's up with that place, they have a billboard like every 30 feet advertising their ham sandwiches on 35 a little ways across the border in Oklahoma. I'm headed that way on Saturday, wondered if anybody has stopped there. It better be a damn good sandwich with all of that advertising.

They've been around for years, and it used to be worth the stop. Haven't eaten there since the 70's, but it was damn good back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      So what's up with that place, they have a billboard like every 30 feet advertising their ham sandwiches on 35 a little ways across the border in Oklahoma. I'm headed that way on Saturday, wondered if anybody has stopped there. It better be a damn good sandwich with all of that advertising.
      If you are coming into Gainesville stop by my place and eat.
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

If it's not any good, I'm burning every billboard to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
          What's the name of your restaurant? Wolf something? I can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            What is your place? My dad lives in Gainesville and I will swing by the next time we are up there.

Comment

The Woolf Den Restaurant on California St.
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

There is another one on 35 near New Braunfels. I haven't ever noticed it being crowded.

Now Buc-ee's, it's worth the hype. I thought Quik Trip stores were ridiculous, Buc cee's has rest rooms bigger than their entire store.

Comment

I've been to Robertson's and the meat was ok, nothing special. The jerky was ok too but again, nothing to write home about.
                  01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Buc-ees is not worth the hype...it's packed as fuck for gas station food.

Comment

I get their beef jerky from time to time, not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Buc-ees is sprouting up all over houston. There is another BIG one about to open on 290.
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          There is more than one and the one in New Braunfels is awe inspiring.

Comment

The only thing buc-ees has going for it is size. The food is just average. Throw in the masses of people and its a waste of time.

Comment

who the fuck goes out to eat a ham sandwich?

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X