Robertson's Ham Sandwiches on 35 in OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    who the fuck goes out to eat a ham sandwich?

god bless.
    have you ever been to Oklahoma?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      have you ever been to Oklahoma?

Comment

It's ham and two pieces of bread. It's not up to the hype....

<-- been to the one near Salado a few times...

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          It's ham and two pieces of bread. It's not up to the hype....

<-- been to the one near Salado a few times...
          Mmmm, Stagecoach Inn...
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Their Beef Jerky is the only kind I like now.. They have ruined me for other store bought shit like Jack Links.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              who the fuck goes out to eat a ham sandwich?

god bless.
              If you saw how the mother fucker is advertised you'd be curious too!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Buc-ees is not worth the hype...it's packed as fuck for gas station food.
                Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Their Beef Jerky is the only kind I like now.. They have ruined me for other store bought shit like Jack Links.
                It is almost the only jerky I will eat now and you can order online. I thought that was their main thing anyways.

I love Buc-ees bathrooms. Woot Woot.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  It is almost the only jerky I will eat now and you can order online. I thought that was their main thing anyways.

I love Buc-ees bathrooms. Woot Woot.
                  Yeah, I won't buy anything else.. I may have a piece if someone else does, but am usually disappointed afterwards. I haven't bought online though, it is a special treat that we usually stop and buy when we're on our way to Shreveport.

Comment

I never thought their beef jerky was even close to hard times or robertsons but I like dryer jerky. I also make my own a lot so I'm pretty picky

Comment

I like a good ham salad.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I stop at the one on I20 east of Abilene if I'm hungry and get a turkey sandwich and some beef jerky togo. It is good, but not go out of your way good.

Comment

Yep there is another one on I20 between Terrell and Canton

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                            Yep there is another one on I20 between Terrell and Canton
                            That's the one we usually hit.. I have been to the one in OK that Brad is talking about, on the way out to Texoma. I did not eat there but a couple of other guys did and I didn't hear any complaints.

Leah has gotten some BBQ at the one on 20.. Pulled Pork sandwiches..

Comment

Robertson's is awful. The jerky is like chewing on a kitchen tile.

Comment

Robertson's is horrible, generic crap.

Buccees is repackaged horrible, generic crap. And I can't believe anyone would actually pull into that white trash cesspool. It seriously looks like Wal-Mart on steroids with the truckers, the travel coaches, and the hookers at all hours.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X