Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best sushi in Dfw?

Post up your favorite and why.

My staple is sushi envy on Preston and 121, conveyor belt and for $18 it's all you can eat of anything they make, including nigiri. I like to have a variety and not be stuck with just a few choices.

Ask for Rebecca and try the roasted salmon nigiri.

Comment

"Oh, sushi" on northwest highway. At least I think that's the name of the place. It's in a shitty strip mall next to a sex shop, but it's owned by an old Japanese couple, and whenever we had Japanese people in town for business they would always want to go there because it's apparently just like what they can get in Japan.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

SushiYAA in highland village because all you can eat and a huge selection.
        Ded

Comment

Mk's sushi is some of my favorite. I believe they are all in fort worthish.

Comment

Sushi Yaa is truly the McDonalds of the sushi world, but they have a decent selection and it's tough to beat $9.95 for all you can eat.

I'm still a Piranha fan, but only the original off of Green Oaks. The Fuji Grill, on Rufe Snow (recently closed, now a Tex Mex place) was seriously good. Too bad nobody but me knew they even there.

Comment

Sounds like a weekend trip to Uchiko in Austin should be in order.

Comment

Good sushi. Not really looking for $9.99 all you can eat stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  Good sushi. Not really looking for $9.99 all you can eat stuff.
                  MK's samurai roll. Freaking awesome. $15ish dollars.

Comment

Bluefish off MacArthur and 114...
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

maybe you could just have fishsticks?

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                        Bluefish off MacArthur and 114...
                        I wouldn't eat there if my life depended on it.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Supposedly Maki Boy in Irving is really good. I'm not a sushi person though.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

We do like Bluefish on NDT/Frankford area. Looking for something better.

Comment

Jesus, I just can't bring myself to do it.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X