Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you bring to work with you for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your avatar is so creepy.

Comment

I keep a half gallon of Orange juice, some yogurt, cold cuts, cheese and some mustard in the fridge along with a loaf of bread in my desk. I usually make a sandwich and eat at my desk most days, unless we have a ton of walk ins. In that case I go wander the yard and come back when they are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Your avatar is so creepy.
        Child molesters usually are...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What!!

Comment

Fruits, veggies, pretzels, yogurt, cheese, nuts, salads, etc. When I felt like killing my sodium levels for the day I'd grab a Lean Cuisine.

Comment

What!!
              God dammit Sean! Keep up!

Comment

Do you think his name was 4eyedwillie because they both had eyes on it?

Comment

I cook a lot on the weekends so I usually have some good leftovers for a few lunches. I make sandwiches other days.
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Do you think his name was 4eyedwillie because they both had eyes on it?
                    It?

Comment

His dick.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        It?
                        His dick.
                        Keep up Brad.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Shit!

Comment

Always bring sandwiches but today ordered from McDonald because today I am late from office. Anyhow but I like more the sandwiches.
                            I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder..
                            Above Ground Pools

Comment

Originally posted by James2 View Post
                              Always bring sandwiches but today ordered from McDonald because today I am late from office. Anyhow but I like more the sandwiches.
                              Protein > Carbs my broken English friend, are you related to JamesB?
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by James2 View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X