Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have a good spotting scope I can borrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a good spotting scope I can borrow?

I got invited on a mid November mule deer hunt in far west TX. 32,000 acre spot & stalk out between El Paso and Big Bend. I'm not quite ready to invest in the level of glass I'll need, nor will I have much time before then to try out different options.
    Anyone wanna be a pal and let me borrow? Will pay in beer

I have one I use at the range you are welcome to borrow, it is a cheapie Leupold.

From experiance I can tell you that you would be better off using a good set of binoculars, by good I mean you have to drop 1200 or more on them. You can find really good deals on top quality used glass on ebay.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      I have one I use at the range you are welcome to borrow, it is a cheapie Leupold.

From experiance I can tell you that you would be better off using a good set of binoculars, by good I mean you have to drop 1200 or more on them. You can find really good deals on top quality used glass on ebay.
      I was leaning toward binos, but for borrowing I thought I'd have better luck with a scope... should have been more generic.

I'll browse some used stuff, but I might send you a PM in a week or so if I don't get the pair of Vortex binos I'm looking at.

Comment

Working...
      X