WIKILEAKS PODESTA EMAILS- Clinton Leaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
    I wonder if Julian Assange will ever be able to walk the streets again without looking over his shoulder every step...
    He's used to it, and knew all about that going into it.
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      He's used to it, and knew all about that going into it.

Yeah, but he hadn't played a large part in keeping a Clinton out of the White House until now...

Comment

Yeah, but he hadn't played a large part in keeping a Clinton out of the White House until now...

Yeah but she is pretty damaged. Her problems are far from over. It may very well turn out that she's too plagued to do anything. There's high up people that want the same for her as I'm sure she wants for him. If she knows what's good for her, she'd better start walking the straight and narrow, but that won't be happening I'm sure.
        WH

Comment

I wonder if Julian Assange will ever be able to walk the streets again without looking over his shoulder every step...
          He doesn't look over his shoulder. He's convinced he is doing what is right.

"The term “happy warrior,” which is now firmly associated with Ronald Reagan, originated in a poem written in 1806 by English poet William Wordsworth. Written following the death of Lord Nelson at the Battle of Trafalgar, it’s an ode to the warrior who, despite battlefield defeats and painful injury, continues the fight cheerfully, because he believes in the righteousness of the cause."
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• We need more "happy warriors" in this country.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              He doesn't look over his shoulder. He's convinced he is doing what is right.
              Being right or wrong doesn't stop your enemy from helping you with your own suicide...

Comment

Being right or wrong doesn't stop your enemy from helping you with your own suicide...
                pretty sure he has enough fail safes in place that suiciding him would feel unattractive to people whom he may still have dirt on.

Comment

Working...
                X