No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That SL is so close to being amazing. He should have taken the center console and cluster out of something other than a R170. I like the new AMG shift knob. Tan would have been my choice of interior. If you are going crazy with the engine swap why not do a M113(55 kompressor) instead of the M112 (32 kompressor). It looks tight but the M113 is definitely shorter than the stock straight 6.
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• If only the Audi RS6 Avant came to US this year. Wouldof been nice to get a deal on this year model in 2021

Last edited by lincolnboy; 05-25-2020, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Related story: a couple of weeks ago my brother called me and asked if I could help find a buy bid on a gold wing. I told him we don’t take motorcycles in on trade and he asked what motorcycle? This is a Mercedes and I said gullwing? He said “oh, yes”. I asked what year and he said 55 or 56. So at this point I had to ask him what’s the backstory. Well his mother-in-law had a friend whose husband passed away and had a car collection and his prized possession was a gullwing Mercedes of that year and she didn’t know what to do with it. Of course that is on the top three of my all-time favorite cars in history so I proceeded to school him on it And told him the last two that went across auction sold for 1.2+ million dollars, of course those were the aluminum bodied cars but still the steel cars were pulling rain.

Long story short, his car club got involved and I assume they took care of her thinking we would do the same for a fellow member.

David

Comment

• Here is some randomness!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Fuck that Benz I posted above, anyone know where I can sell a kidney... or want to give me an unsecured $500k "loan"? Cyan Racing (3 time, and current, world champions of the World Touring Car Championship) just revealed this yesterday.

High-strength steel and carbon fibre body Bespoke and independent fully adjustable chassis 420hp and 990kg ”Our company was founded in 1996 to race Volvo cars in Sweden and the Volvo P1800 Cyan is closing the circle for us,” said Christian Dahl, CEO and founder of Cyan Racing. “We claimed our...

Cyan Racing built "1964" Volvo P1800

2,183 lbs
            Carbon fiber body
            Zero driver aids - manual brakes, no ABS, no traction control
            420 hp 2.0L turbo I-4 (7700 rpm redline) that powered the Volvo S60 TC1 to a 2017 WTCC title.
            5 speed manual
            4 piston brakes on all corners
            Wider track, IRS, etc, etc
            Even has a titanium cage

And here's the engine sound in the S60 TC1

Comment

• That P1800 is sexy!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Getting the cobra ready for the drag strip

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                  Getting the cobra ready for the drag strip

thats sharp.

Comment

• Interested to hear how it does! She does look sharp indeed!
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Eldorado Miata
                      No modern car should ever try to look like a Cadillac Eldorado, especially not the Mazda Miata, small, iconic and Japanese

(Sorry, can't pull the image on my phone)
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                      X