Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    ^^^^ I really don't get it; if they're going to make up some lie for the purpose of self-flagellation couldn't they at least have done a better job of it?
    The left doesn't need to make up a better lie since the press, FBI, and entire political system will back them. By the time the truth comes out, this has already been presented, tried and convicted in the court of public opinion and white men are evil. You don't think the press will actually go back and clarify this story and mistake do you?

Stop trying to apply logic to the party of the "end justifies the means," including any and all means.

Comment

• Man, talk about being a token. Bubba is NASCAR's bitch. If I were Bubba I'd feel like the biggest pussy in NASCAR.

Comment

• Proof of Facebook's significant leftist bias.

Comment

• Comment

• So who works for woke companies like Pool was mentioning? I can't believe the amount of companies that have bow'd down to this insanity, I guess they all think it would be suicide if they don't??? Is there a list of fortune 500 companies that stand behind our core values vs pandering to the bullshit?
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• #bubbasmollet

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                So who works for woke companies like Pool was mentioning? I can't believe the amount of companies that have bow'd down to this insanity, I guess they all think it would be suicide if they don't??? Is there a list of fortune 500 companies that stand behind our core values vs pandering to the bullshit?
                The companies bow down to this because they have nothing to lose. There are no conservative groups that are going to boycott them for virtue signaling because conservatives won't organize. So the companies pander. It also helps them steer the conversation to make it all about racism. The reality is that the problem in this country has to more do with class than race and also the fact that our government is bought by these companies via lobbyists.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I only have the one data point, but in Microsoft's case I get the sense that it's about knowing that we are a company with a large number of lots of employees and global influence, so executive management is compelled to guide us for the greater good. The primary talk track is diversity and inclusion, and I do fully believe that it's about making for a positive work culture and having an impact on the world, but there is a marketing aspect I'm sure, where there is a slight diversion away from traditional conservative values.

That said, I do also get a sense that having a strong opinion to the contrary of any of it would be frowned upon, and conversations tend to be much more plain vanilla than what you see elsewhere on social media and such, which supports the "just leave me alone" mentality in some regard.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Racenomics 101

Comment

• Fake Noose 2: Bubba's Noosecar Boogaloo

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                Racenomics 101

Thanks to all this I’m now done with Nascar too. No NBA, and no Nascar for me. The NFL is getting there fast too. Never put political lies above sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X