etrailer.com ripoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• etrailer.com ripoff

Not sure if ya'll use etrailer but I just got took by them. Ordered a part that showed to fit on the website, didn't fit. Spent hours back and forth with them and finally they agree to a return then deduct 30% of the price of the item. Total bullshit, I thought I was dealing with a reputable company, guess not. Feels like some shady paypal/ebay BS I've delt with in the past, I will continue to use the reviews on their site then go buy it elsewhere. Good Game...
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

This is the problem with most car websites these days. None of them actually stock parts; they are just a website and have everything drop shipped from a vendor or a place like Turn 14 distribution (look it up a lot of auto sites are shipping from them). If the vendor sends you the wrong part, it's not the websites fault; it ends up being yours. I got screwed on amazon the same way. At least the guy on the other end was nice enough to give me a partial refund and I modified the running boards to fit.

Comment

I usually go to Southwest Wheel Co. in Dallas for trailer parts.

Comment

Working...
      X