Las Vegas 93 yr old out for a walk Makes a Dead body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas 93 yr old out for a walk Makes a Dead body

Well, he didnt make a dead body. Close enough.
    Gotta one up The Seattle Teen thread

Cazzata Malanga!

Comment

old man shooting a .22 short?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        old man shooting a .22 short?
        No shit.. got shot twice and released same day!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I'm sorry, but what kind of idiotic pussy just sits there and lets an old man shoot him like that? And then lays there after getting GRAZED and waits for the old man to finish him off if he so chooses.

He quite willingly let that old man decide whether or not his life ended that day.

Comment

Should have knocked that old man upside the head as soon as he pulled the gun out.

Comment

Did he get his shit fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                I'm sorry, but what kind of idiotic pussy just sits there and lets an old man shoot him like that? And then lays there after getting GRAZED and waits for the old man to finish him off if he so chooses.

He quite willingly let that old man decide whether or not his life ended that day.
                I don't know if I would call getting hit in the chest close to the heart would be called being grazed.

Comment

Idiot in the chair almost deserves that shit. Sitting there like a fool when he had every opportunity to sack that old man.

Comment

You guys act like 75% of men aren't hipster pussies who can't change a flat tire these days. These fucks are everywhere.

Not only that but what about the woman he let leave? She could have whipped his old ass too. Worthless fucking sheep these people.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X