X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    I raise you a Joker Spider

Comment

• Ring Bros latest build. Coyote and 10 speed auto.

Comment

• Ooooh, that looks nice. Better than most of their other stuff. They usually go a couple of steps too far towards cartoony for my taste.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post

Ring Bros latest build. Coyote and 10 speed auto.

pfft

Homealone's latest build. Craigslist 5.0/AOD. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            Ooooh, that looks nice. Better than most of their other stuff. They usually go a couple of steps too far towards cartoony for my taste.
            The budget for custom metal work was used up getting the grill straight. Most of the first gens rolled off the assembly line with crooked grills.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              The budget for custom metal work was used up getting the grill straight. Most of the first gens rolled off the assembly line with crooked grills.
              May be, but Cougars are cool no matter what. Met a high school kid with one at the last Camp Bowie cruise.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  Fucking cock tease. Now I want a dr.pepper shake. I loved me some grilled pickles for my burgers. To bad its Fuzzy Taco Thursday.

Comment

• Who would buy food from that guy with the yellow trailer anyway. If that's his attitude, no telling what you'd be eating. Probably rat turds.

It's also at the trailer sales place, so it doesn't look like he was in business for long.
                    WH

Comment

• Cant believe this thread is a decade old now. LOL
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• My 13 year old with my Cousin surfing doubles today.

And me surfing switch solo last night at sunset.

Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Badass! My no talent ass has always wanted to try surfing

Comment

• I've never tried ocean surfing, only wake surfing. I will say the heel side is hard for me. Maybe because I learned toe side, but it's tough!

Stevo

Comment

• Nice view of the straight run west of Highport sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                                Nice view of the straight run west of Highport sir.
                                Precisely!

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X