Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This shit is crazy.
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

My brother was in the Air Force stationed at Area 51 or whatever the base is right there. He did something with missile assembly back in the day. Whatever he did he had TS clearance and he had to work alone, because if he fucked up and the rocket fired it would suck all of the oxygen out of the hanger. It was 30 some odd years ago so I can't remember exactly how it went but he wondered to close to the wrong entrance or hanger one day and almost got his ass arrested by the MPs. Said they were not bullshitting around about the off limit areas of the base. Never said, or I just never asked, if he ever thought they had alien shit there.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Freebasing Spacing.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          My brother was in the Air Force stationed at Area 51 or whatever the base is right there.
          Nellis is the closest AF base but plant 42 in Palmdale is where they develop aircraft. Area 51 is/was part of the testing range between the two.

If he messed with rockets it was probably at Edwards. Lots of classified stuff there too.

Area 51 is a real place but I don't think it's what people think it is. It's too well known to hide anything now. There are plenty of other facilities they can use that you can't see from public roadways.

Comment

When at Scout camp back in the late 80's in San Diego county,
            2 f117 flew over at sunset. They looked like arrow heads.

I asked a friend of mine that worked @ the Skunk Works, a
            guy named Dick Ertman W1NMZ what the heck we saw.
            He turned white as a ghost when we told him.
            At that time I was advised not to say anything to anybody
            about what we saw. He said in the future he would tell what they
            were.

A few years later when they were publicly announced, Dick clued
            our ham radio club into what they had built! Dick did the micro wave
            radar and some other neat things on that plane.

A modified S-3 jet with a modified flight system was used as a "mule"
            for the avionics package of the F117.

Just think of the thousands of people that worked not only on the 117,
            but, the were also building the B2 at the same time. A lot of people kept
            lots of secrets in Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              Nellis is the closest AF base but plant 42 in Palmdale is where they develop aircraft. Area 51 is/was part of the testing range between the two.

If he messed with rockets it was probably at Edwards. Lots of classified stuff there too.

Area 51 is a real place but I don't think it's what people think it is. It's too well known to hide anything now. There are plenty of other facilities they can use that you can't see from public roadways.
              They did have an airstrip that was used for a long time out there for AF operations. But you're right Nellis in north vegas or palmdale would have been where the majority of any stationed personnel would be located.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                They did have an airstrip that was used for a long time out there for AF operations. But you're right Nellis in north vegas or palmdale would have been where the majority of any stationed personnel would be located.

He passed a few years ago or I would ask him. We were never really close and I never really talked to him that much. I will ask my mom as I think she was the one that relayed it to me. I know he worked on the propulsion for missiles or electronics or some shit like that. Plus, this was back in the early 80's ish. I think he would be 55 now as we were 7 years apart. I am positive when the story was relayed Area 51 was mentioned but who knows.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Comment

Soap is the alien's cow proper!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by garycrist View Post

were.

lots of secrets in Cali.
                      There is a guy who is a pilot at work for the company, just recently retired from the air force reserves in the last two years. I was talking to him one day about his service and him flying and he just casually said he flew 37 missions over Iraq in the F117.

I'm like....WTF just happened? lol
                      Last edited by Broncojohnny; 07-27-2020, 09:16 PM.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

were.

lots of secrets in Cali.
                        While thousands of people may have contributed to it, I would be a lot of them didn't actually know the platform that the subsystems were designed for. They are good at making sure you only know what you need to know to do your job.

Comment

were.

lots of secrets in Cali.
                          My ex's stepdad worked on the night vision and flight electronics for the 117. He wouldn't talk about it much but they did most of the work on it in Belgium of all places.....

Comment

Working...
                          X