How to get rid of critters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
    we make cages from rabbit wire . only way to keep rabbits and coons from taking our cantaloupe . works great .
    My wife wants me to build her or buy an elevated planter, thanks for the info. This will be helpful in keeping the varmints away from her veggies and fruit.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      I was hoping that someone would have a success with some type of spray or urine, that you can buy online or at the local hardware. Something that someone that has used something with success. I've only had one field mouse when they cut the 1000 or so acre property behind me and I dropped a pot on him by accident, killing him.
      I'll come piss all over your place fo' free!

Comment

i have found that critters do not like talk radio , i leave a cheap radio in a bucket tuned to wbap . music has no effect . i also have scarecrows made from pvc with s solar light on top. run a wire through it and hang some milar steamers on it. the movement and flashes of light keep them out .
        Last edited by bubbaearl; 07-25-2020, 08:10 AM.

Comment

So are we going to blow this bitch up, or what?

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
            i have found that critters do not like talk radio , i leave a cheap radio in a bucket tuned to wbap . music has no effect . i also have scarecrows made from pvc with s solar light on top. run a wire through it and hang some milar steamers on it. the movement and flashes of light keep them out .
            Well, that explains why my neighbor always has a radio tuned to 820 in his garage 24/7/365.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
            X