No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday a group of doctors made a video that shows HCLQ is an effective way to inhibit the worse effects of the virus. Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter are doing everything they can to hide it from the public with the blessing of the Democratic Party. If this doesn't focus why you should vote differently in November, nothing will. I would post a Youtube link for you, but that just is not possible.

“White Coat Summit” on Capitol Hill Monday to address what they call “a massive disinformation campaign.” 17 million views during the eight hours it was hosted on Facebook until it was taken down and silenced. It was the top-performing Facebook post…

Watch this and you will know everything you need to know about the current protests, lockdown etc. This is an assault on the American way of life and everyone's First through Fifth amendment rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      I didn't know what you were talking about, but there's a front page headline on WFAA.com about this story. They make them out to be saints.
      Even Saints rarely behaved like Saints when they were alive. The guy acted irresponsibly and got killed for it; his life, his decision. Unfortunately he did not take into consideration the life of his fiance. Saint or not the woman is screwed.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Even Saints rarely behaved like Saints when they were alive. The guy acted irresponsibly and got killed for it; his life, his decision. Unfortunately he did not take into consideration the life of his fiance. Saint or not the woman is screwed.
        My point was that the media these days always make the bad guy, or perpetrator into the saint and the defendant into the bad guy. You can't defend yourself these days that's how its become. Gotta just left evil run its course and if you get caught up, oh well. Maybe you'll get a nice story in the news.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          Yesterday a group of doctors made a video that shows HCLQ is an effective way to inhibit the worse effects of the virus. Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter are doing everything they can to hide it from the public with the blessing of the Democratic Party. If this doesn't focus why you should vote differently in November, nothing will. I would post a Youtube link for you, but that just is not possible.

“White Coat Summit” on Capitol Hill Monday to address what they call “a massive disinformation campaign.” 17 million views during the eight hours it was hosted on Facebook until it was taken down and silenced. It was the top-performing Facebook post…

Watch this and you will know everything you need to know about the current protests, lockdown etc. This is an assault on the American way of life and everyone's First through Fifth amendment rights.
          Damn this seems scandalous, thanks for posting, they are scrubbing the shit out of the video!

Breitbart still has it too fyi, https://www.breitbart.com
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• PORTLAND, OR—Portlanders and other citizens of Democrat-controlled cities have been sounding the alarm on President Trump's "secret police," federal agents who are arresting citizens in broad daylight for peacefully protesting with bricks and hand grenades and stuff.  

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              Damn this seems scandalous, thanks for posting, they are scrubbing the shit out of the video!

Breitbart still has it too fyi, https://www.breitbart.com
              Ain't it amazing the power a few democrats in San Fran, LA, D.C. and NYC have over everyone else in America?

When they are Tyrants with this amount of power, I can't understand why the fuck people, including in my own family, are not only willing but begging to give them more.

Fucking insanity.
              Last edited by sc281; 07-28-2020, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    Ain't it amazing the power a few democrats in San Fran, LA, D.C. and NYC have over everyone else in America?

When they are Tyrants with this amount of power, I can't understand why the fuck people, including in my own family, are not only willing but begging to give them more.

Fucking insanity.
                    It’s beyond logic. The brainwashing and propaganda are literally just better and more appealing than the truth.

Comment

• Welp, breitbart appears to have yanked the American Docs covid video too
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• They responded to getting deleted from the internets

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          My point was that the media these days always make the bad guy, or perpetrator into the saint and the defendant into the bad guy. You can't defend yourself these days that's how its become. Gotta just left evil run its course and if you get caught up, oh well. Maybe you'll get a nice story in the news.
                          Can you imagine if a right winger with an AK47 pointed it at a car and got shot for it?

The media are unapologetic propagandists for the left at this point. Bought and paid for.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

They responded to getting deleted from the internets
                            ANNNND!!!! ITS GONE...

Wtf terms of service violation could that possibly warrant removal.

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                              ANNNND!!!! ITS GONE...

Wtf terms of service violation could that possibly warrant removal.
                              go here. https://brandnewtube.com/

Comment

They responded to getting deleted from the internets
                                And they got deleted again...... this some serious 1984 Orwellian stuff. I warned everyone this was coming, now it’s here. F big brother!

Comment

Working...
                                X