Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
    There has to be something in it for everybody who's participating, hence all the Chinese billionaires.
    But since we are dealing with one or more master plans, another thing that has me scratching my head is why Biden? Who's political genius was this? And since Biden, why not just get a body double at this point?
    Biden was picked as the person who would do the least damage to the party when he lost prior to them believing that there was chance in hell of them wining. Picking him can't be undone at this point so they are just going to roll with it. They may kill him even if he wins.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comic relief
      Republicans Aren't Real People
      Brandon Vestal

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Dark Meats Matter

Last edited by sc281; 08-02-2020, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    Brandenburg v Ohio prohibits speech advocating the use of force or crime, when it is directed towards inciting or producing imminent lawless action and likely to incite or produce such action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                      Brandenburg v Ohio prohibits speech advocating the use of force or crime, when it is directed towards inciting or producing imminent lawless action and likely to incite or produce such action.
                      I don't think people like her realize how close this country is to having vigilante right-wing death squads to start taking people like her out.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• "The exact words of the text. But do you understand it? Do you believe it?"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                              X