• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    November is coming

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
      November is coming
      A Trump win in November will send this country spiraling out of control, much worse than it is now.

Comment

• Comment

• Shakedown: Black Looting Mafia Demands Cut of Louisville Business Profits for Protection. Racial quotas for staff and ownership of business suppliers, donations to organizations run by non-whites, adjustment to dress codes, give 1.5% to black nonprofit or buy 23% of inventory from black retailers

Black Lives Matter (BLM) issued "social justice" and "black liberation" demands regarding "diversity" to a restaurant owner in Louisville, KY.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
            A Trump win in November will send this country spiraling out of control, much worse than it is now.
            Prepare accordingly.

Comment

• It's going to be such a bumpy ride getting to 11/3.
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• David Hogg, before and after Trump mentions TikTok

Comment

David Hogg, before and after Trump mentions TikTok

That little fucker is still a thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      That little fucker is still a thing?
                      Ha! One of the THE most punchable faces in recent years. I'd add Greta but she's a bit young... And that would be more of an earhole collapsing slap anyway...

Comment

When they say "west coast", do they mean Southern Cali, Western Oregon, and Southwestern Washington?

I don't see anyone east of Idaho, Utah, or Nevada wanting to secede, until you get to the Eastern Seaboard and around the great lakes.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

[emoji23] this guy [emoji1312]. He must like the penis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                            [emoji23] this guy [emoji1312]. He must like the penis.

My statement is as simple as 2+2=4. Prove me wrong.

And show me where in my statement I actually gave an opinion, much less one worthy of your childish criticism.

Comment

• Hopefully you all have hope. This is the deep state’s final push to regain control. When the election ends, we will absolutely drop the hammer on all the corrupt people and end this globalist regime. Make sure to prepare and protect your families and have hope that Patriots are in control. All will be well in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X