Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
    My statement is as simple as 2+2=4. Prove me wrong.

And show me where in my statement I actually gave an opinion, much less one worthy of your childish criticism.

Just poking at you for fun. Just remain positive, but prepare for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
      Just poking at you for fun. Just remain positive, but prepare for everything.

I keep waiting for someone in a position of legitimate power with enough of a spine to even begin a public conversation about ending the riots, the BLM protests, etc. but everyone with any sort of power is just standing back waiting for someone else to stand up to the radicals seemingly in charge of the narrative at this point.

I don't know where we go from here, but God knows we can't continue down this path or we end up in a civil war or with no country left worth fighting for.

Or this is all just a political year farce and it'll be over as fast as it started as soon as the election results are known.

Comment

I keep waiting for someone in a position of legitimate power with enough of a spine to even begin a public conversation about ending the riots, the BLM protests, etc. but everyone with any sort of power is just standing back waiting for someone else to stand up to the radicals seemingly in charge of the narrative at this point.

I don't know where we go from here, but God knows we can't continue down this path or we end up in a civil war or with no country left worth fighting for.

Or this is all just a political year farce and it'll be over as fast as it started as soon as the election results are known.
        IMho...All of the above. It's an election year so muh racism=BigLiesMatter=AlwaysNeedTheseIdioticFags'Ag gression. And spineless political pandering by everyone, so as not to lose any votes. (Aside: My work just gave us a 'microaggression' class. I almost said it, literally biting my tongue.....the real micro aggression here is having it insinuated that I possess privilege and being required to take this class, but what good would it do? Presenters got2 present.) The Donald, when reelected, will cause swamp uprisings as to cover their collective ass, diversions, more strategic suicides 3. There will also be a fizzle ie a lot of funding for riots and things like that will cease (as with 2016.)
        Don't ever expect Congress to do anything. We had majority control and still couldn't pass shit. Barely got some border fence, barely got Chinese planes grounded, even the loaded up supreme court is passing shitty judgements and refusing to hear 2A cases.

Just like Kapernidick, 1 person can start a "movement". So as my great-grandfather (circa 1890) used to say: The pendulum may swing left, but don't fear because after it swings left, it then swings right. Fancy talk for you win some, and you lose some.

Comment

• Vaccines aren't the only BIG business worth killing the global economy for.

Comment

The only reason you are seeing this drag on for so long, is because the majority of the public needs to wake up to what is really going on. This isn’t called The Great Awakening for nothing. This election will be very telling for many. You will see the biggest landslide victory ever. A huge amount of people will not admit they are on Trump’s side in fear of backlash, but they will make their voice heard at the ballot box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

My statement is as simple as 2+2=4. Prove me wrong.

And show me where in my statement I actually gave an opinion, much less one worthy of your childish criticism.

Funny you mention that....

Bigot

The debate over double-speak has heated up to the point where leftists have actually been posting “2+2=5” without any hint of irony at all.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                      Vaccines aren't the only BIG business worth killing the global economy for.
                      Someone just advised me she is Covid possible, with a sarcastic meme. She has had a sinus infection, like several folk I know, and a has had it a week or so. She tries to get a doctors appointment, they make her teldoc. Thet visit with her a bit, no fever, no cough, no..........well anything but sinuses. They give her a script, tell her she might want to go get tested. She says no thank you. Wakes up this morning and checked her portal, said possible Covid 19 on her paperwork, but the diagnosis, sinus infection..................She said WTF.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        Someone just advised me she is Covid possible, with a sarcastic meme. She has had a sinus infection, like several folk I know, and a has had it a week or so. She tries to get a doctors appointment, they make her teldoc. Thet visit with her a bit, no fever, no cough, no..........well anything but sinuses. They give her a script, tell her she might want to go get tested. She says no thank you. Wakes up this morning and checked her portal, said possible Covid 19 on her paperwork, but the diagnosis, sinus infection..................She said WTF.
                        I guess more "cases"=more BIG tests.
                        I know you're telling the truth, too. I'm seeing this over and over. And it's so dishonest--a downright lie. So red-pilling.
                        Hell, according to this nationally accepted paperwork policy, George Floyd died of CoVids. Well maybe not *him* [emoji849]

Comment

I know you're telling the truth, too. I'm seeing this over and over. And it's so dishonest--a downright lie. So red-pilling.
                          Hell, according to this nationally accepted paperwork policy, George Floyd died of CoVids. Well maybe not *him* [emoji849]
                          I would post our text string but I am not good at redacting and shit. Floyd had a number of things going on but that cop was still a fucking moron. Perception is reality to a lot of people but in that case their actions or lack there of most likely caused his death, and if they didn't, they still did. We went from almost a bonus and tax free holiday to fucking bottom of the barrel again in certain areas. My mayor said if they defund the police he will make us all special agents. Told him I was not sure he could afford that.

I was talking to one of my citizens the other day and we had a great talk, him about the actions of a lot of people, and me about the actions of cops and the need for some criminal justice reform. We left that conversation with if we were in charge the world would be a better place. He grew up in the as he calls it "the ghetto", and made it out just fine. We both agreed with the obstacles there but agreed some is self inflicted. The problems now days on a lot of platforms is the lack of open dialog that me and him have. I have some interesting conversations with many of my citizens. They know I am fairly level headed, like a salesman on calls, can take some criticism, but most of all I won't bullshit them. Might be my demise one day!
                          Last edited by kingjason; 08-03-2020, 07:25 PM.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Comment

I told her to send me the redacted version, not because you guys doubt me, but just for a visual. Team player! I do know someone, thru a friend that is in bad shape in the hospital with it. Kind of heavy and a little bit of a alchy.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Meanwhile...

Comment

Working...
                                X