Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So here's a question for the believers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like it has been stated.....accept Jesus as your saviour. I dont like the way God runs the world, but I am only human and could never understand how he works. I dont understand all the pain and suffering and bad things that happen. I have faith that one day all will be revealed to me. Thats all I can do is have faith.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
      Like it has been stated.....accept Jesus as your saviour. I dont like the way God runs the world, but I am only human and could never understand how he works. I dont understand all the pain and suffering and bad things that happen. I have faith that one day all will be revealed to me. Thats all I can do is have faith.
      Right on man.

Pain and suffering comes from our own destructive way of living. If you drive a truck into a wall, chances are. If a woman takes acid throughout her pregnancy, chances are. What we have done to our earth; water, food, air, bodies, etc effects us, our children and their children. We are the cause of it all my friend and shit rolls down hill.
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Sounds like Stockholm Syndrome to me.
        Now you're gettin' it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
          I dont understand all the pain and suffering and bad things that happen. I have faith that one day all will be revealed to me. Thats all I can do is have faith.

It's a rough universe. Always know where your towel is.

Comment

I think I'll continue to pass, gents. Thanks for the answers.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              I think I'll continue to pass, gents. Thanks for the answers.
              I have to ask...If you believe in his existance, whats wrong with his plan that you dont like? Prolly a loaded question, bit I'm curious.
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                It's a rough universe. Always know where your towel is.
                always within arms reach. lol
                Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                  I have to ask...If you believe in his existance, whats wrong with his plan that you dont like? Prolly a loaded question, bit I'm curious.
                  I am not convinced that his existence, or lack there of, is relevant to mine. This thread was started because of a discussion at work.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Satan is convinced God exists, accepts the Bible as factual, thinks God's plan is a bad one, and is not going (back to) Heaven.
                    If one such as Lucifer can be kicked out of heaven, does that hold true for anyone else in heaven?
                    and if one can be released from heaven, then does that mean that one can be released from hell? or is it a one way street...hell is permanent, while heaven is not?

i asked these questions in church as a youngin'...it does not make them happy.
                    2011 Mustang GT
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KungFuHamster View Post
                      If one such as Lucifer can be kicked out of heaven, does that hold true for anyone else in heaven?
                      and if one can be released from heaven, then does that mean that one can be released from hell? or is it a one way street...hell is permanent, while heaven is not?

All great questions.......and death is the only way to get the answer.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

Revelation 20 makes it clear that the Final Judgement is permanent. The dead shall be released from hell at that time, some of whom will face the second death

Why someone asking questions in church would make them (I assume them to be the membership) unhappy is beyond me. Any questions regarding the Christian fath should be readily accepted and answered through the Bible, in my opinion.

Comment

Lucifer chose to leave the kingdom of heaven and was not shunned ever or spoken badly of by God ever even after his intentions were known that he intended to overrule the power of God. Lucifer at the time was an angel of the highest praise, but the overpowering greed of man consumed him as well and turned him against the savior that had protected his soul. Thus god gave the choice for all men, as to which path they should take his, or the path of Lucifer which includes manipulating the ones whom have intrusted you and loved you, and many other various traits of bad human choices.

Comment

I am not convinced that his existence, or lack there of, is relevant to mine. This thread was started because of a discussion at work.
                            I guess it just threw me when you said,"I think I'll continue to pass, gents. Thanks for the answers."

Very well.
                            Photobucket

Comment

Let's pretend for the sake of argument that a person was convinced that God exists, and while accepting his existence as fact, and the bible as factual, this person thinks God's plan is a bad one. Let's say he meets basically all the requirements in the bible, except he doesn't like God. Does he still go to heaven when he dies?

It sound to me that the said person doesn't understand God's plan. It seems they have been stained by "religion". Because if anyone truely understands how much God loves them and what God has done for them, it is impossible for them to not love God. The said person needs to find a better church. That can be hard sometimes. I listen to Andrew Wommack's teachings www.awmi.net All of his materials are free. Have the said person listen to his teachings and he won't dislike God anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by StangTamer View Post
                                It sound to me that the said person doesn't understand God's plan. It seems they have been stained by "religion". Because if anyone truely understands how much God loves them and what God has done for them, it is impossible for them to not love God. The said person needs to find a better church. That can be hard sometimes. I listen to Andrew Wommack's teachings www.awmi.net All of his materials are free. Have the said person listen to his teachings and he won't dislike God anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X