Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
      you should join Reddit you can make lots of friends there and share memes with each other
      Where do you think a lot of these come from?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Where do you think a lot of these come from?
        no way!?

Comment

• Comment

• Come on, scootro. How is this not comedy?

Comment

• I personally enjoy the posts. It’s a welcome relief to see another person has their eyes open to what is really happening these days.

It’s a very significant time to be alive. Open your eyes to what is really going on. It’s unbelievable how close we have come to losing this beautiful country.

It’s up to us to spread the word on the issues and make changes at the ballot boxes. The media damn sure won’t help.

The swamp is deeper than I ever imagined. I do however, have confidence in the direction we are headed.

Keep the posts coming!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pocahontas is also appropriating the flag of France in that pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                  I personally enjoy the posts. It’s a welcome relief to see another person has their eyes open to what is really happening these days.

It’s a very significant time to be alive. Open your eyes to what is really going on. It’s unbelievable how close we have come to losing this beautiful country.

It’s up to us to spread the word on the issues and make changes at the ballot boxes. The media damn sure won’t help.

The swamp is deeper than I ever imagined. I do however, have confidence in the direction we are headed.

Keep the posts coming!!

maybe so but back in day post whoring this bad would get you a temp ban from the mods. This guy will fill up 5 pages a day in this forum alone

Comment

• Comment

maybe so but back in day post whoring this bad would get you a temp ban from the mods. This guy will fill up 5 pages a day in this forum alone

It goes to show you how much bullshit is going on. Most of which you won’t see on main stream media. Memes seem to spread info better than any other form of media these days and he’s good at finding them!

Comment

• Lefty Propagandist Samatha Bee deleted these tweets

Scootro, is this comedy? It's from a certified comedienne and everything...

Comment

• Comment

Eh, I get your point, but the number of posters and frequency of posts ain't what it used to be. It's not like anyone else is posting in here, so if I don't feel like checking it out, I don't click the thread.

Comment

• Comment

i don't get it are you trolling twitter to get these or are you stealing these from another not so funny political forum? what's the enjoyment for finding these an posting them?

keep at it i guess. you're making a difference?
                                This is like a political multivitamin. Why take go to 10 different sites when we can get our recommended daily requirements here.

I wish I had more to contribute to it. I will make more effort.

Comment

Working...
                                X