As if my luck couldn't even!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if my luck couldn't even!

So three or so weeks after my wife's GT got hit, My GT gets hammered! Neck and right shoulder hurt like hell, and my new-ish 16 GT is hosed!

+

Comment

We will see what the insurance says, at least this one stopped after hitting me.

Comment

Good grief man

Comment

Damn, that really sucks..
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sorry to see this. Please go get the neck checked ASAP.

Comment

Shitty shit mate!

Comment

My wifes Murano got hit in the front passenger quarter at school the other day. Girl drove the F off wife had no clue since she was working the football game. Then, called her a several hours later to tell her "because she felt bad". Then brow beat my wife into thinking she would just pay cash for fixing it and wasn't sure she had insurance. Felt bad my ass, she sent one of the other students out to check damage and look around for cameras per the video This was Friday, I was not very nice last night and she decided to get the SRO involved today. After reviewing the footage the SRO was like uhhhh hell no and got all her information. We will see if the insurance pays up, pretty sure by their reaction she has no DL and probably wasn't supposed to be driving mom or dads truck. I was so convinced my wife was going to let her off the hook and that she didn't have insurance I popped the dent out last night somewhat and put the corner of the bumper cover back in since I didn't want it just hanging off. She dispatched for 16 years, she knows better. Plus, I doubt this girl realizes what a bumper cover, paint, and any misc things cost under there.

New Versa- rear ended within a year
                New Rouge- rear ended hard within a year
                Murano- front quarter.

No driving MF's.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Ouch. I don’t like that trunk gap. Hopefully it’s just the hinges.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

it's more than just the hinges, the left rear is higher than the right, and theres a crease in the left c pillar. going to the doc today.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                      My wifes Murano got hit in the front passenger quarter at school the other day. Girl drove the F off wife had no clue since she was working the football game. Then, called her a several hours later to tell her "because she felt bad". Then brow beat my wife into thinking she would just pay cash for fixing it and wasn't sure she had insurance. Felt bad my ass, she sent one of the other students out to check damage and look around for cameras per the video This was Friday, I was not very nice last night and she decided to get the SRO involved today. After reviewing the footage the SRO was like uhhhh hell no and got all her information. We will see if the insurance pays up, pretty sure by their reaction she has no DL and probably wasn't supposed to be driving mom or dads truck. I was so convinced my wife was going to let her off the hook and that she didn't have insurance I popped the dent out last night somewhat and put the corner of the bumper cover back in since I didn't want it just hanging off. She dispatched for 16 years, she knows better. Plus, I doubt this girl realizes what a bumper cover, paint, and any misc things cost under there.

New Versa- rear ended within a year
                      New Rouge- rear ended hard within a year
                      Murano- front quarter.

No driving MF's.

that sucks man. This shit makes me want to go back to driving big shitty cash cars. I swear, you can't have anything nice!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Sorry to see this. Please go get the neck checked ASAP.
                        went to the hospital that day, going to the doc this morning. I learned my lesson last time this happened when my Thunderbird got totaled.

Comment

Damn dude. Time to daily a bumper car for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                            that sucks man. This shit makes me want to go back to driving big shitty cash cars. I swear, you can't have anything nice!
                            I am not a fan of my $600 S10, but it serves a purpose. I would hate to have a nice daily and have it smacked up like that, even if insurance takes care of it. Hopefully they take care of you.

Comment

I got a pretty sweet buggy dent in my 2017 f250. I'm also that guy that parks far away as I don't look for parking spaces. I hate the fuck aluminum after owning a year. I've also put a hole in the bed

Comment

Working...
                              X