X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox urine or motion activated sprinkler

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've trapped feral cats. I've killed a couple opossums and skunks with a 22.

Now I've got a Aussie that keeps most things away. And five cats. Well, everything but ticks, and they are worse than a varmint.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        Don’t be a pussy, play dead on the porch and beat it’s fucking ass when it comes up trying to eat you!
        After I stopped laughing... I realized how true this is. Have you tried posting signs that pests aren't allowed? I hear it's the only solution to criminals with guns, might work for you too?
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
          Well, everything but ticks, and they are worse than a varmint.
          Because you killed those possums! Possums eat ticks like no other. Those and free range chickens will take care of ticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I have rabbits, skunks, armadillos and Coyotes. The Yotes usually stay away since I have everything lit up nice, but the other critters don't seem to give a shit, thoughts?
            scent marking, get out their and piss all over your territory. Let um know it yours. Better fencing and enjoy the outdoors

Comment

Leave the critters alone! Little nature never hurt anyone. I've got everything from toads to roadrunners on my property, but it's the country. Only thing I don't tolerate are venomous snakes, and it's rare to see them any more thanks to the roadrunners.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Because you killed those possums! Possums eat ticks like no other. Those and free range chickens will take care of ticks.
                It's a TN thing. Ticks are horrible here. I also have 20ish yard birds that free range a couple days a week.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                  It's a TN thing. Ticks are horrible here. I also have 20ish yard birds that free range a couple days a week.
                  Trust me, Pennsylvania is among the worst for ticks.

Comment

Put out a pan of antifreeze unless you have outside pets. The antifreeze is sweet tasting, but kills what drink it. I keep it in my barns for field rats.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Tannerite.
                      Please provide video if you go this route

Comment

I haven't had any problems with any of the afore mentioned critters, the Pepe Le Pew skunk that I caught on my cameras is leaving tootsie roll sized shit on my front porch and driveway, that muthufucker has to go...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Maybe a motion detecting sprinkler? Arlo Smart can also alert you to animals real time.

I dont deal with raccoons or anything big, but for Rats I've had a lot of success with the A24 automatic rat trap. Its pricey but I cook outside alot so I have to keep the outdoor cooking areas clean. I've come out to 3 dead rats in 1 night.
                          Thank you for this. We haven't taken a single cantaloupe or watermelon from our garden this year because the fucking rats are getting to all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            Thank you for this. We haven't taken a single cantaloupe or watermelon from our garden this year because the fucking rats are getting to all of them.
                            Yeah let me know how it works out for you! Some people complained of the bait not working so ive used peanut butter with great success.

I just recently switched back to their bait and have gotten 4 big ones in the past 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Maybe a motion detecting sprinkler? Arlo Smart can also alert you to animals real time.

I dont deal with raccoons or anything big, but for Rats I've had a lot of success with the A24 automatic rat trap. Its pricey but I cook outside alot so I have to keep the outdoor cooking areas clean. I've come out to 3 dead rats in 1 night.
                              I didn't see this I guess I read over it. I don't have a rat problem. My boy Bleu (cat) died last year before we moved here, so I put his old littler boxes by the garage doors and that has kept the mice away from my garage at least. The one field mouse that made his way into my back patio came from them finally mowing the huge platt of land behind my home. I was stalking him out and saw he would creep out from behind my extra flower pots and eat grass, so I know he wasn't a house rat. I went out there to get rid of him and I though he went into my grill. After 30 minutes of completely dismantling my grill he wasn't in there?!
                              I then went back to the pot area and he was cold chillin when I lifted one, when I let it go he was jetting out and got crushed by the huge flower pot. Fucker startled me and I scared him, but it ended badly for him.
                              I was reading that Skunks eat small rodents and bugs, which I have a shit ton of spiders and all kinds of creepin bugs, so I guess for now I'll just let him slide unless he sprays nearby at which point, I will have no choice but to get my sons Ruger 10/22 and take care of this fucking polecat stink badger...
                              Last edited by Rick Modena; 07-24-2020, 02:21 PM.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

we make cages from rabbit wire . only way to keep rabbits and coons from taking our cantaloupe . works great .

Comment

Working...
                                X