How about trials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about trials?

Have any Trials riders here? Buddy at work let me borrow his bike and go do a comp and I'm addicted! This weekend was actually my second time the first being in the spring and I had a total of 30 minutes before hand to learn to ride. This time maybe 3 minutes before the comp started but i'm looking for a bike now.

Here is the place I went to although its an old vid its hard to find anything on youtube of the place. Its an amazing piece of land for sure.

Comment

If my knees weren't ruined I'd be all about trials. Looks fun as hell. I pretend to do trials stuff on my YZ250 though. Usually ends up with me on the ground, lol.

Comment

Someone on here had a gasgas trials bike and posted about it, but I can't recall who it was.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          Someone on here had a gasgas trials bike and posted about it, but I can't recall who it was.
          Wade did a while back, it was for sale in the classifieds a year or two ago.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

looks like a good way to become paralyzed!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              is there a bad way?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                is there a bad way?
                i suppose taking a 14" spine tickler up the ass would be a bad way?? you know about that!

Comment

i suppose taking a 14" spine tickler up the ass would be a bad way?? you know about that!
                  Who do you think I am? Rick Modena?

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                    If my knees weren't ruined I'd be all about trials. Looks fun as hell. I pretend to do trials stuff on my YZ250 though. Usually ends up with me on the ground, lol.
                    I was beat by 2 70 year old men that could hardly walk but could ride the hell out of there bike. Honestly its more about balance and control then jumping and hopping for most.

Hell of a lot safer then mx/supercross thou.

Comment

I used to have a few Honda TL125's, wish I still had one. Trials bikes are addicting as soon as you ride one.
                      1995 Cobra #404
                      1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
                      1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

My boss has a gas gas and it's a blast. I'm getting decent with it but it's a whole different ball game if you come from MX or Cross Country riding.

Comment

True, but once you figure out trials bikes/riding, it elevates all your other two wheeled skills.
                          1995 Cobra #404
                          1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
                          1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Snake View Post
                            True, but once you figure out trials bikes/riding, it elevates all your other two wheeled skills.
                            X2 I'm from mx and very very little cross country riding and I'm picking it up fast.

Comment

Working...
                            X