Boy's vs. G-men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank god. Damn what a game.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Thursday is going to be crazy around the metromess

Comment

Gonna be good!
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

Yeah Thursday will be an interesting game!! We need the W!!! Go cowboys 8-3
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

50% off your Papa John's order today. COWBOYS20

Comment

Good thing i didnt bet

Comment

Fantastic game. Offense keeps on trucking. D mainly needs some pass rush help. Hopefully DeMarcus Lawrence can fill that void or (shudders) Brent provide a push from the middle. This was only his third NFL game off of injury.

McClain is a BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                  X