To all you guys that bought a 5.0 f150.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
    If you want to race something half way affordable go buy a factory stock dirt car. They race them for pretty big money all the time around here. After I got into dirt track Ill never jack with another junky wannabe street car to have fun with. Racing real race cars against a bunch of other real racecars is a HUGE adrenaline rush. If I had the chance to either ride in a 1k hp lambo on the street or ride in a bomber car at the race track I'd choose bomber car every time. I'm sure you get the same rush in road racing cars as wells or go karts. Racing stock pickup trucks is lame.
    Yep...for the amount I spend on my kart, I could just as well upgrade to a C7 instead of the exploder. But I know it won't be nearly as fun as running 2 wide through a corner pulling 2.5 Gs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      I love me some 6.4!
      I'm pretty partial to them.

I swore I wouldn't fall into the mod trap, but the reg cab may be getting a turbo upgrade... there's something very tempting about 600rwhp on stock fuel
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• In old fashioned a 91coupemike thread made it to 4 pages in a few hours.

Whoop whoop!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          I'm pretty partial to them.

I swore I wouldn't fall into the mod trap, but the reg cab may be getting a turbo upgrade... there's something very tempting about 600rwhp on stock fuel
          My buddy has one and he just did some shit to it, and I believe it ran a 7.70 lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Yep...for the amount I spend on my kart, I could just as well upgrade to a C7 instead of the exploder. But I know it won't be nearly as fun as running 2 wide through a corner pulling 2.5 Gs.
            I really wish I had the time to dedicate to that. I bet it's a blast.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              I really wish I had the time to dedicate to that. I bet it's a blast.
              Yeah you definitely have to set it aside. I hate going more than 2 weeks without hitting the track. It is the absolute most fun You can have in motorsports for the price. I never knew how much skill, focus, intelligence, and dedication it took to be truly fast.

Comment

• Threads like this make me miss my titan....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Yeah you definitely have to set it aside. I hate going more than 2 weeks without hitting the track. It is the absolute most fun You can have in motorsports for the price. I never knew how much skill, focus, intelligence, and dedication it took to be truly fast.
                  And that's why not everyone is a race car driver and why F1 guys get paid what they get paid. A lot of them start out in karts too. Karting is awesome, but I already have too many damn hobbies.

And if you ever get the chance to do a 24 hour kart endurance race, do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I already told you I'm lazy, queer bait...

if he is queer bait, then you are the one chasing the bait?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      But then I'd have to drive a Miata..

If one were doing it to be competitive, that would be the way to go. I mostly just enjoyed beating my own times and driving balls out around corners.

BTW.. One of the unintended, but best things about doing it in my DD was I never felt more comfortable in that car, as I did after a couple events. I really got confident in pushing it to the limit and knowing what to expect / how it would react.
                      I absolutely LOVED autocross. Miss it a lot.

Oh and 91douchemike, get off the computer and go hang out with the other douchebags your age. You're a tool.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                      X