• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
    I almost like that, but it is so dumb.
    Needs 6 wheels in the back.
    sigpic

Comment

• Tank tracks needed in back to finish the monstrosity lol.
      Last edited by Scott Mc; 11-22-2014, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
          Tank tracks needed in back to finish the monstrosity lol.
          Ultimate brodozer

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• You don't always see them, but you know their there.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                You don't always see them, but you know their there.
                they're there
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  they're there
                  I know you're correcting him but, I read this as message of comfort.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• No worries. I took the pic from a surfer's page and copied the caption. I'm not surprised of the grammar brah. Caption aside, IMO the pic is still a bit spooky.

Comment

• Passed this on 820 earlier. Intrigued by the plate, and the badge to the right of it that says "Turbo".

Comment

No worries. I took the pic from a surfer's page and copied the caption. I'm not surprised of the grammar brah. Caption aside, IMO the pic is still a bit spooky.
                          Its pretty accurate, I saw a good sized shark last time I was riding skis in Port A. Got home and my boss brought in pictures showing air shots of all the sharks. Freaked me out for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                            Its pretty accurate, I saw a good sized shark last time I was riding skis in Port A. Got home and my boss brought in pictures showing air shots of all the sharks. Freaked me out for sure.
                            I've been scuba diving in the ocean several times and I have yet to see a shark. Only ones that I am truly scared of are the bulls, whites, and tigers. Reef sharks usually wont mess with you.

Comment

• I was told close to the same thing and believe it, but you bet your ass I relocated myself with the quickness lol.

Comment

No worries. I took the pic from a surfer's page and copied the caption. I'm not surprised of the grammar brah. Caption aside, IMO the pic is still a bit spooky.
                                by
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X