Final Four picks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Four picks.

Since most peoples brackets were fucked pretty early, who's ya'lls pick to met in the big game?

I think Kentucky over Louisville, but not sure about the other I hope my Jayhawks win but figure it will be a close game. Either way KU or OSU are the two teams that I believe are capable of beating Kentucky or at least keep the game close.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

I'm in first at work. Picked 3 of the four...have Kentucky and Ohio State in the final w/Kentucky winning.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      I'm in first at work. Picked 3 of the four...have Kentucky and Ohio State in the final w/Kentucky winning.
      same here and my bracket is still going..
      04 GT
      91 LX

Comment

Blue on Blue championship. Two of the prestigious teams in college basketball history.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
          Blue on Blue championship. Two of the prestigious teams in college basketball history.
          yep the Title game does not get any more classic than this.

Ive always wondered something...why does it seem no college has dominate programs in both football and basketball year in and year out? Players will flock to Kansas and Kentucky and Duke to play basketball, but getting the same caliber players on the football side to one of these schools is out of the question. just something I thought of the other day.
          sigpic

Comment

Good games yesterday.....
            04 GT
            91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
              yep the Title game does not get any more classic than this.

Ive always wondered something...why does it seem no college has dominate programs in both football and basketball year in and year out? Players will flock to Kansas and Kentucky and Duke to play basketball, but getting the same caliber players on the football side to one of these schools is out of the question. just something I thought of the other day.
              The only ones that typically even come close are Florida and Texas, I've often wondered why more are powerhouse's in both.

Comment

It's a regional thing. Texas is a football state, but basketball has gotten big in the last decade so they are more competitive. All of the basketball powerhouse are pretty much centralized in the southeast and new York. Football isn't as popular as basketball in that area. Which means traditions and tastes dictate which programs receiver more financial backing. Syracuse at one time had good football and basketball programs. So did ucla. But yes the only two that you can say that about is fl and tx.

Comment

Got 2nd, still some $. Would've won if Ohio St would have beaten Kansas.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Pretty decent game if Kansas had played in the first half as they did in the second it would have been really close. I was really surprised they held Davis to 6pts.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                      Pretty decent game if Kansas had played in the first half as they did in the second it would have been really close. I was really surprised they held Davis to 6pts.
                      yea but Davis was unstoppable on the defensive side of the court.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                        yea but Davis was unstoppable on the defensive side of the court.
                        Kinda hard not to be when you have a 7' wing span.

Comment

Working...
                        X