No announcement yet.

SPRING DFWmustangs GOLF GTG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubling up on you is about what I make in a day at work so I wouldn't lose out by not working...and I would get to play golf!

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Doubling up on you is about what I make in a day at work so I wouldn't lose out by not working...and I would get to play golf!
      rich bastard.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
        rich bastard.
        Rich? No...Bastard? Maybe!

Comment

Been waiting for this to come around again. Twin Lakes (the nicest course in Texas) is willing to host this for us. Its a good drive for all of us, but it's wide open and the place looks like Augusta National. When it comes to the condition of the place and the staff, it doesn't get any better. Gas powered carts with GPS for pin distance and distance to carts near you are standard equipment here. Last year we payed $50 for everything. I'm trying to get a helluva price due to the price of fuel. Those who have played here will testify to the sheer awe of this place. It's almost 7200 yards from the tips.

Short term financing makes it possible to acquire highly sought-after domains without the strain of upfront costs. Find your domain name today.
          No longer in the parts industry !!

Comment

Originally posted by NEAL View Post
            Been waiting for this to come around again. Twin Lakes (the nicest course in Texas) is willing to host this for us. Its a good drive for all of us, but it's wide open and the place looks like Augusta National. When it comes to the condition of the place and the staff, it doesn't get any better. Gas powered carts with GPS for pin distance and distance to carts near you are standard equipment here. Last year we payed $50 for everything. I'm trying to get a helluva price due to the price of fuel. Those who have played here will testify to the sheer awe of this place. It's almost 7200 yards from the tips.

http://www.twinlakesgolfcourse.com/
            I'm down for that course.
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by NEAL View Post

http://www.twinlakesgolfcourse.com/
              Hale yes !
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Can we get a head count on who's actually in? and an agreement on a venue. If you have a friend who plays, bring them too. Just make sure they have thick skin and don't mind a lil shit talking.

I just got another email from Twin Lakes wanting to know what we're gonna do.
                No longer in the parts industry !!

Comment

I can't commit till I know a date.

Depending on the date, I'd be willing to pick up a few people from the Mid-Cities and we could split gas. 3, maybe 4 with clubs.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in, and I'm sure Skip will bail on us again this year. But I'll ask him to come along as well. He can only play Sundays, let's get a date and a course.

And look at Don working over my ex wife for a deal at Sky Creek......

Comment

Originally posted by Mikecobra302 View Post
                      I'm in, and I'm sure Skip will bail on us again this year. But I'll ask him to come along as well. He can only play Sundays, let's get a date and a course.

And look at Don working over my ex wife for a deal at Sky Creek......
                      It's like kneading dough to make French bread...
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                        I can't commit till I know a date.

Depending on the date, I'd be willing to pick up a few people from the Mid-Cities and we could split gas. 3, maybe 4 with clubs.

When are we going to hit some range balls?
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I'll play where ever so count me in. BTW anyone ever want to play Bear Creek during the week PM me and lmk I play up there like once a week. Still not all that great but I'm getting a lot better.
                          03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                          "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            When are we going to hit some range balls?
                            I'll likely be hitting a bucket or two at Keller Hicks one night next week/weekend.

Comment

I would like to play as well. However, I can not commit until I know a date either. Uncle Sam requires my attendance at the Naval Air Station once a month so I have to make sure it does not conflict.

Comment

I guess if this goes through I need to find time to go to the range. Just remember the safest place is directly in front of me when I swing.

Comment

Working...
                                X