• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^^
        Ahahahaha!!!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Shitbirds of a feather....

Comment

• FedEx just earned all my shipping business.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                It's good to see Jake Tapper showing a modicum of integrity by pointing the finger where it actually needs to be pointed, not at the NRA, but at the piece-of-shit Sheriff who deliberately ordered his department NOT to do anything to kids and shows absolutely ZERO leadership or accountability. That fuck needs to be taken into custody by the FDLE and spend a few decades in Raiford.

And way to go, FEDEX!
                I don't believe Tapper found his integrity at all. I believe the evidences coming out are so overwhelming against the Broward County Sheriff Department, Tapper have no choice but to throw Scott Israel under the bus to keep from going down with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by txminime View Post
                  I don't believe Tapper found his integrity at all. I believe the evidences coming out are so overwhelming against the Broward County Sheriff Department, Tapper have no choice but to throw Scott Israel under the bus to keep from going down with him.
                  This is a whole lot closer to reality. The press isn't about to stop lying and pushing a globalist agenda unless they are caught pants down.

Comment

• Good thing they're dying. Teh internetz is not so slowly killing them, also they're accelerating the process as best they can. Trump pounding them day after day also helps. Feels good.
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by txminime View Post
                      Excellent points. I was giving him too much credit. He's just a rat trying to get off of a sinking ship.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately"

Big pic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• One of these days he will run up against a redneck bar fighter bitch that will clean his clock,

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                                It's good to see Jake Tapper showing a modicum of integrity by pointing the finger where it actually needs to be pointed, not at the NRA, but at the piece-of-shit Sheriff who deliberately ordered his department NOT to do anything to kids and shows absolutely ZERO leadership or accountability. That fuck needs to be taken into custody by the FDLE and spend a few decades in Raiford.

And way to go, FEDEX!
                                This makes me glad I had the good sense to get a life membership to the NRA back in the mid-90's. Now I need to find a listing of which corporations are cutting their sponsorship/ties with the organization so I can cut them off from any of my future business.

Comment

Working...
                                X