Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom gender?

Comment

• In my lifetime, Paris has always been pickpocket infested, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        When he first won I was curious as to which giant lie they'd fab up to try do something, anything to him. Without something, even if false, what do they have? A crushing defeat by some brash billionaire. Not a whole lot to work with.
        The fact that they are still screaming like witches doused in gasoline is comforting to me like sitting next to the cracking of a cozy fire.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            If my 15 years old comes home with a $40K car without a damn good explanation, the cops will be the least of his problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              They want to take down Christians but increase Islam. Because Islam takes care of gays.
              No, they want to ally with anyone who is against Christians. It always happens like this. In the 1979 Iranian revolution the liberals in the country were aligned with the Islamists against the authoritarian government of the Shah. In 1930s Germany the Communists were allied with the Nazis. Once the extremists get in power and they have used the idealistic sheep to their fullest extent, they murder them.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Comment

• A little girl was leaning into a lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, all under the eyes of her screaming parents.

A biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, "Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life."

The Harley rider replies, "Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right."

The reporter says, "Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?"

The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I voted for Trump".

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

** U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH. **

And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• He should have just said 'nice ass' since their acting like he did regardless.

Comment

• Comment

• Women ain't nuthin but bitches and hoes.

Or as my neighbor calls them, "life support for the pussy".

Comment

Working...
                                X