2019 Ram HD 1,000 Lb-Ft Torque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    On a diesel engine you don't have to up the Boost when you up the fuel. The only reason you need to up the Boost is to lower exhaust gas temperature into a safe range.

I have two engineering degrees, I nitpick everything.

You should get a degree in common sense next so you don’t waste time typing stupid long posts in reference to what everyone else would call semantics.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Edit: I bet you even believe that an aftercooler puts more air into an engine.
      This is just some strawman shit. No one went down that path of retardation, but you're ascribing it to someone with no basis.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      so you don’t waste time typing stupid long posts in reference to what everyone else would call semantics.
      This. This is the point.

Because someone needs to out SVO SVO sometimes:

have [you] logged a few thousand hours of time running a dyno like I have?
      *raises hand*

Are you a member of the SAE like I am?
      *keeps hand raised*
      Not only am I a member of SAE, SAE and the Diesel Technology Forum just invited me to speak at their "Government and Industry" conference in DC on a panel discussion alongside Cummins' Executive Director of Electrification, DOE's Chairman for their FreedomCAR and Vehicle Technologies groups, the executive director of the Fuels Institute, and someone from Volvo's HD engine group. I'm also a voting member of ASTM D.02 (Petroleum Products, Liquid Fuels, and Lubricants) and D.02E (Diesel Fuels), representing a global fuel producer, so I get to help set the rules that all you bitches have to deal with.

It's no 172, but I'm taking this one
      Last edited by Strychnine; 02-20-2019, 03:43 PM.

Comment

BAM!!!! Headshot!!!!!

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            This is just some strawman shit. No one went down that path of retardation, but you're ascribing it to someone with no basis.

This. This is the point.

Because someone needs to out SVO SVO sometimes:

*raises hand*

*keeps hand raised*
            Not only am I a member of SAE, SAE and the Diesel Technology Forum just invited me to speak at their "Government and Industry" conference in DC on a panel discussion alongside Cummins' Executive Director of Electrification, DOE's Chairman for their FreedomCAR and Vehicle Technologies groups, the executive director of the Fuels Institute, and someone from Volvo's HD engine group. I'm also a voting member of ASTM D.02 (Petroleum Products, Liquid Fuels, and Lubricants) and D.02E (Diesel Fuels), representing a global fuel producer, so I get to help set the rules that all you bitches have to deal with.

It's no 172, but I'm taking this one
            I wasn't talking to you. My comment about the after coolers was me being snarky. I also had no idea that you had such an impressive resume.

Since I caught your attention and you're obviously well versed in engine Tech would you please back up what I had to say.

Edit: My experience with diesels is very limited and I do not have the broad knowledge base that I do with Otto cycle engines. If you're ever free I would love to sit down and pick your brain.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 02-20-2019, 05:40 PM.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I wasn't talking to you. My comment about the after coolers was me being snarky. I also had no idea that you had such an impressive resume.

Since I caught your attention and you're obviously well versed in engine Tech would you please back up what I had to say.

Edit: My experience with diesels is very limited and I do not have the broad knowledge base that I do with Otto cycle engines. If you're ever free I would love to sit down and pick your brain.

Will respond later. Heading to dinner at Trump in DC
              Not trying to be a dick with all this, but you come across like an asshole sometimes.

Comment

......Not trying to be a dick with all this, but you come across like an asshole sometimes.
                In all fairness you could respond to any comment on this forum and be accurate with this statement.

Comment

Will respond later. Heading to dinner at Trump in DC
                  Not trying to be a dick with all this, but you come across like an asshole sometimes.
                  Conveying thoughts into writing has never been my strong suit. I cannot convey tone in writing so I frequently come across very poorly. Texting drives me nuts for this very reason.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Conveying thoughts into writing has never been my strong suit. I cannot convey tone in writing so I frequently come across very poorly. Texting drives me nuts for this very reason.
                    No you're an asshole...no need to run from that here. That's the best thing about this place. We get to talk to each other like we wish we could talk to the annoying people at our jobs. No need to tip toe...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      No you're an asshole...no need to run from that here. That's the best thing about this place. We get to talk to each other like we wish we could talk to the annoying people at our jobs. No need to tip toe...
                      I did not say that I wasn't an asshole. I said this; Conveying thoughts into writing has never been my strong suit. I cannot convey tone in writing so I frequently come across very poorly. Texting drives me nuts for this very reason. You are reading things I did not write into the things I did write.

Comment

You are reading things I did not write into the things I did write.
                        I bet you think after coolers..........!!! oh wait
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I did not say that I wasn't an asshole. I said this; Conveying thoughts into writing has never been my strong suit. I cannot convey tone in writing so I frequently come across very poorly. Texting drives me nuts for this very reason. You are reading things I did not write into the things I did write.
                          I'm just saying you're a little bit of an asshole like the rest of us. I'm not reading into anything.

Comment

I'm just saying you're a little bit of an asshole like the rest of us. I'm not reading into anything.
                            Got it, sounds fair enough to me.

FYI: I have never considered you an asshole. I've always thought that you're a sodomite but that's your business and I am not bothered by it.

Comment

Got it, sounds fair enough to me.

FYI: I have never considered you an asshole. I've always thought that you're a sodomite but that's your business and I am not bothered by it.
                              I'm an asshole for sure.

And everytime I offend you...you jump to the same old fantasy of me. Get some new material bro.

Comment

I'm an asshole for sure.

And everytime I offend you...you jump to the same old fantasy of me. Get some new material bro.
                                I don't get offended. I have always thought that your are a homosexual and needle you about it from time to time. You are or you aren't; I'm ambivalent about it. To me it's the same as teasing somebody because they have red hair, big feet, or a really stupid laugh. It is also intended to be playful teasing, not to be taken seriously or intended to hurt.

Comment

Working...
                                X