No announcement yet.

Man card for life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was chuck Norris doing in Colorado?

That's crazy though, getting a house cat off your back is hard enough, I cant imagine a mountain lion. And then having your wits enough to find your way back to civilization.
    Justin

Comment

Originally posted by the spindoctor View Post
      What was chuck Norris doing in Colorado?

That's crazy though, getting a house cat off your back is hard enough, I cant imagine a mountain lion. And then having your wits enough to find your way back to civilization.
      He walked all the way back thinking, I just killed a mountain lion with my bare hands. I'm going to be famous.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Their population self regulates and they are EXTREMELY mobile. Tagged ones in CO have been tracked moving a few hundred miles in a week or less while walking straight through major population centers. I researched them heavily after seeing the first one in Dallas.

My in law's friend recieved a contract in New Mexico to hunt mountain lions. He was mad cause he wanted that contract.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
          https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...larimer-county

Suffocated it with his bare hands.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          saying he had bite marks on his face that is what i imagined. It is on top of him and he reaches around its neck and pulls it close then gets clawed in the shoulders and back

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            My in law's friend recieved a contract in New Mexico to hunt mountain lions. He was mad cause he wanted that contract.
            They get hunted under contract because people don't like them around where they are living. Not because there's an overpopulation of them. In nature any overpopulation self regulates very fast.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

They get hunted under contract because people don't like them around where they are living. Not because there's an overpopulation of them. In nature any overpopulation self regulates very fast.
              Where's your story about choking a cougar?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Not sure about cats but punching a dog right in the fucking nose tends to get their attention.
                The thing is... mountain lions aren't "cats", per se (not in the sense that you'd even be able to punch it in the nose)

Here's a vid of one taking down a mule deer buck. Guarantee that muley would kick a man's ass, and he went down like a bitch against this cat.

FF 20 sec in

There's another vid out there of some elk hunters who were quartering a kill after dark when a mountain lion started stalking in on them. Using headlamps they caught the green glow of its eyes (close) and they fired a warning shot. It was so close you could hear it growl... the warning shot didn't even phase it, it sat right there, crouched, ready to pounce. So they killed it with the next shot.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Where's your story about choking a cougar?

Funny you ask, but I choke cougars on a regular basis. I don't kill them though and they liked it a lot.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

We have plenty of lions where I live. I've never been lucky enough to see one myself, but they've left tracks within 10 feet of my house. We've got tons of deer, elk, and bighorn sheep for them to eat. Other folks in town have seen them, and the year before last, they killed two different deer on two different dates about a week apart in the exact same spot in one guy's driveway.

Colorado Parks and Wildlife just killed 5 lions a few days ago in Glenwood Springs, after people posted videos of them walking around through town together. I think 3 of them were 80-ish lb juveniles and one was their mother. Safe to say the population is doing well, but I hate to hear about people killing them like they are the ones intruding on "our" land.

The town I live in is extremely remote and small, and full of wildlife. We don't report shit or try to have anything removed or killed. Bears, for example, are everywhere here, and they get into all kinds of shit. There are other towns in CO where they kill a lot of nuisance bears every year, and instead, we just deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      and the year before last, they killed two different deer on two different dates about a week apart in the exact same spot in one guy's driveway.
                      Your story would be even more impressive if they'd killed the same 2 deer on 2 different dates
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        Your story would be even more impressive if they'd killed the same 2 deer on 2 different dates
                        Indeed it would!

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          The thing is... mountain lions aren't "cats", per se (not in the sense that you'd even be able to punch it in the nose)

Here's a vid of one taking down a mule deer buck. Guarantee that muley would kick a man's ass, and he went down like a bitch against this cat.

FF 20 sec in

There's another vid out there of some elk hunters who were quartering a kill after dark when a mountain lion started stalking in on them. Using headlamps they caught the green glow of its eyes (close) and they fired a warning shot. It was so close you could hear it growl... the warning shot didn't even phase it, it sat right there, crouched, ready to pounce. So they killed it with the next shot.
                          guess I'll have to aim for the balls and take my 50/50 odds
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I have seen adult mountain lions in North Dallas and it's just a matter of time before one of them chews on somebody. I think the only reason it hasn't happened so far is that there is plenty of game for them to go after. The first one I saw was in a client's backyard the better part of 12 to 13 years ago.

Coyotes in North Dallas are almost as common as squirrels now. I've even seen them walking up and down the street in the historical district of Swiss Avenue.
                            I call bullshit on the N. Texas Lion sighting....

Comment

I have a gator skin in my living room......

I can't even bring myself to kill a bobcat because they are so pretty and I like cats.
                              Pussy

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              It's legal to open and conceal carry where he was. Wonder if he's a former California, granola eating kind that will repeat his mistake.
                              That type would be mountain lion shit by now.

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                              I call bullshit on the N. Texas Lion sighting....

They forgot to call SVO and ask him.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

The nieghbor killed about 150pound kitty next door that was attacking his cattle.

Comment

Working...
                                X