No announcement yet.

Universal Remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a Logitech 650. My only bitch with it is if you throw it on the couch or it gets bumped with any amount of force, it resets itself and makes you go through the initial menu again. It doesn't lose any of the settings so you don't have to reprogram but it's an annoyance. Seems to be a common problem per other sites on the web.

Comment

Originally posted by kpc01 View Post
      I think I'll have him dl the software and try. Also can these be programmed to turn the volume up more than one notch at a time? My Denon is nice but hate that it turns up 0.5 at a time and you have the hold the button down. just something that would be icing on the cake.
      You can program a certain button to whatever sequence of commands that you want. So you can program that button to do "volume up" ten or fifteen or thirty times in a row. That way, when you press it once it actually raises the volume that many notches, but it will still do it one at a time, so you will have to keep the remote pointed at the TV. It's not quick, and probably easier just to hold down the volume button.

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
      I've got a Logitech 650. My only bitch with it is if you throw it on the couch or it gets bumped with any amount of force, it resets itself and makes you go through the initial menu again. It doesn't lose any of the settings so you don't have to reprogram but it's an annoyance. Seems to be a common problem per other sites on the web.
      Super common. My 650 does the same thing. It's annoying. My Harmony One doesn't do that unless you really knock the crap out of it.

Comment

My 650 does the same as well. I just point it into my stomach and hit the viewing mode I was already in to get it synced back up.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
          Harmony One
          This.
          2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

I've got a URC MX-850 that I use in the living room. I love this remote. Once you learn how to program it (Not super easy) it's a powerful remote. That in conjunction with a URC MRF-250 RF base station I'm pretty happy. I've got 1 button macros for each source, all with discreet commands so nothing is ever out of sync. Best remote I've owed so far.

Comment

Working...
            X