I need a tuner... no drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a tuner... no drama

ok, I sent a PM to Jetfast since he was recommended in my other thread but I haven't received a response and don't have a number.

I need someone that still tunes OBD1, preferably SCT since I already have the chip and multi-selector switch (unless someone can burn a Moates or QH chip with the specs given). I need to get something lined up shortly after finishing the truck.

Who do you know? PM if you want.

I only go to HPP

Comment

James Karger is no bullshit, schedule it with HPP, might be a few weeks out.

Comment

Tuna?

Comment

HPP Racing.

And yes, he is several weeks out.

Comment

Check pm.

Comment

there he is

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                James Karger is no bullshit, schedule it with HPP, might be a few weeks out.
                i appreciate the shit out of that, but i don't tune anything this old. goes without saying that if i needed something like this tuned it would be manny @ hpp without a doubt.

Comment

If Jet cant get it done, call this dude

D-Bomb EFI Tuning. 4,557 likes. Holley EFI tuning. Track, dyno, or remote
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

To the best of my knowledge, there never has really been many people around, that were even tuning gen1 stuff. About the time chips started getting serious, and .bin's and strategy's started being broke out and defined, everything started going flash/can, and what was open source died with gen 1 for the most part. So what was a chip and a hack bin, is now a token and a library today.

Murillo, Manny, Archie, Travis, and a few others still doing them too.
                    Last edited by JETFAST; 03-22-2017, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X