Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Explorer rear end narrowed - Recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Explorer rear end narrowed - Recommendations?

So I've got two Explorer rears, one for my 66 Mustang, one for my buddy's 65 Mustang. I also have extra short-side axles, so what I need is the long-side axle tube to be cut and 3 inches removed, re-welded, and spring perches welded in place.

Any recommendations as to who can do this work? Bonus points if they're in Tarrant County, but I'm willing to to go towards Dallas if the price is right and the work is good.

Thoughts?

Brooks, Chris Shoemaker have the ability, Jamesb does stuff like that for a living.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      Brooks, Chris Shoemaker have the ability, Jamesb does stuff like that for a living.
      Any idea how to contact? My first thought was Brooks but he hasn't been around in years.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        Any idea how to contact? My first thought was Brooks but he hasn't been around in years.
        the book of faces.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          the book of faces.
          Thank you, Nemesis. Much appreciated.

Comment

2jm fab out of whitewright is the place to go. Josh does badass work!!

Comment

Working...
            X