Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    He knows his car audio.
    Didn't we have a thread about that guy around here somewhere..
    WH

Comment

He knows his car audio.

omg! poor kid

Comment

• I did not think it was possible to cram that much bullshit into a single sentence. I stand corrected. Now if he could have just slipped in "Flux Capacitor" that would have been greatness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Didn't we have a thread about that guy around here somewhere..
          LOL. Is that the around the bush way of saying, REPOST!!!

I vaguely remember seeing him before, but I've slept since then.

Comment

LOL. Is that the around the bush way of saying, REPOST!!!

I vaguely remember seeing him before, but I've slept since then.
            Yeah it was years ago though. I hate those people though. And of course my brother inlaw has to be one of em. Fortunately he lives in a different state. I'm up to 3 years now with no interaction. Going for 10!
            WH

Comment

• Comment

• so great... "she had a foot long dick... the sex with her is incredible"
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• My favorite part is at 1:02

Dr. Phil: "You know people go and find these things on the internet..."
                  Jones: "ABOUT HUMAN-ANIMAL HYBRIDS WITH PIGS AND COWS!!!!"

Comment

• LOL. Alex is off the rails. He makes DLR look boring.

Watching Dr Phil and Alex Jones debate reminds me of our chickens we had when I was a kid. First, there were big, slow, white chickens that we got that had fallen off of one of those Pilgrim's Pride trucks and then there were the lightening fast banty roosters that were about 1/3 of the size of the white chickens. It was fun to watch them fight. When the white chicken would jump up to spur the banty, the banty would run underneath him and then, from behind, jump on the white chicken's back and attack him. The banty could run circles around the white chicken. That is Alex and Dr. Phil going at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                      "she had a foot long dick..."
                      Wtf

Alex Jones lol. Who knows what is actually wrong with him
                      WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Real life ironman suit

We went behind the scenes with former MythBusters star Adam Savage for his new series Savage Builds. In the first episode Adam builds a titanium Iron Man suit modeled directly from Marvel Studios, with the hopes of actually flying it.

Comment

• Now that was bad ass!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X