Tree sap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree sap

I got tree sap on my car anyway to fix this ? Please only serious responses this ain't funny.

gas..

Comment

Mother of god.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
        Mother of god.
        iIs it that bad

Comment

A clay bar, works bad ass. Might as well do the entire car if you haven't before. You can get it at Wal Mart for under $20.

Comment

Maverick is now midnight?

Comment

Hey guys thx for the advice but I think I'm really fucked now. I didn't have claybar and I've been drinking so no driving to the store. I had some playdo and figured it's about the same thing right? Well anyway it was going good until I rinsed it off. I think i really fucked it up now anybody recomend a good brand of spray paint? I think I'm going to repaint it tomorrow wish me luck . tia

Comment

haaha playdo

Comment

lollerskates.

Comment

if it's on a teal 93 Cobra, you should just kill yourself...

otherwise, use diluted lemon juice
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter
                      if it's on a teal 93 Cobra, you should just kill yourself...

otherwise, use diluted lemon juice
                      It's a little late now but thx. Maybe i could just repaint it with some of this 25yr satin finish latex I've got laying around. Picture this an 03 mach1 painted a cream color with tan accents plus I shouldn't have to worry about tree sap again. I think this is my best course of action at this point.:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by midnight
                        It's a little late now but thx. Maybe i could just repaint it with some of this 25yr satin finish latex I've got laying around. Picture this an 03 mach1 painted a cream color with tan accents plus I shouldn't have to worry about tree sap again. I think this is my best course of action at this point.:cool:
                        just sell a shitload of 5 lug conversions, you'll be rollin' in dough!!!
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter
                          just sell a shitload of 5 lug conversions, you'll be rollin' in dough!!!
                          Speak'n of rolling you got any rollers laying around I may not have enough on hand to finish my project.

Comment

wow

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve
                              wow
                              That bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X