Borrow pressurized brake bleeder?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borrow pressurized brake bleeder?!?

Does anyone have a pressurized brake bleeding kit for an '00 Mustang I can borrow for a week?
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

having an issue?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yeah. My brake pedal pusher can't follow directions to save her life. Or mine, for that matter. Maybe that's her end goal. I now have a ton of air in the line and want to bleed the whole system. Like a gallon of fluid.
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

oh dear.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          These work great. It's what I use.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Come get it. I am here all week.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              remember to tip your wait staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                remember to tip your wait staff.
                Fresh out of veal though

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  I'll swing by on Friday and return it on Saturday. Cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    I'll swing by on Friday and return it on Saturday. Cool?
                    Sure.

Comment

So I got the brakes bled but they still feel a bit spongy..... 2 Big DOT 3 bottles through the system and no bubbles for a good 5 minutes of constant 10psi on the bottle. Any ideas? I'm wondering if I need to bleed the master cylinder....

For the record, and edit.
                      Rear Pass, Rear driver, front pass, front driver pattern for bleeding. Fluid ecscaping is nice and clear, used a rubber mallet around the brake lines to coax the air through.

What a pain..

Comment

Did you replace the master cylinder? If you did the master has to be bench bled before putting on the car.If you didnt then your master may be heading south and letting fluid past the seals which would make a spongy pedal

Comment

Figured it out. Dumb ass me. Bleeders off the master. Loosened them, bled the master, and viola, pedal is as hard as its been in a long time.

Comment

Working...
                          X