No announcement yet.

Theater room pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very similar to my setup. Same projector and speakers. I run a harman kardon receiver though. My screen is a 110", I don't have the room for a 130" How do you like it?
    Last edited by CJ; 08-16-2014, 08:57 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's not bad.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
        How far is ti from the front of your screen to the front of the chair?
        11ft to the front. 13ft to eyes.
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
          Cant even smell the leather over all the chicken fried steaks and fried catfish. Choo$$ choo $$
          My room is 14x20. 13ft seat to screen is perfect for my viewing the 130in screen.
          Originally posted by CJ View Post
          very similar to my setup. Same projector and speakers. I run a harman kardon receiver though. My screen is a 110", I don't have the room for a 130" How do you like it?
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Only thing better would be one of those 4k projectors. Unfortunately they cost 5k+ (use to be 20k for the last year). I know everyone always says this, but a 4k projector resolution will truly be magical. That kind of resolution is largely wasted on small TV screens (<70")
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Nice room. I'm a big fan of SVS subs, wish I had one again

Comment

Working...
              X