Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duramax>cummins

Just sayin'

You been hitting the pipe? Cummins owns all!

Comment

Pffffft classic Powerstroke
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Any of the new big three are pretty fuckin' rad, just depends on how much money you have to play with.

Id love a new dirty max, but fuck $50-60k for one.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason
          Pffffft classic Powerstroke

yep i will keep my 7.3

Comment

My truck being paid off and little emissions shit>anything on the market today.

Comment

Originally posted by 94 cobra
              yep i will keep my 7.3
              X2 for hangin on to the 7.3L
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I'll drive my 7.3 till the wheels fall off. Fuck a truck payment.
                As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawkins
                  I'll drive my 7.3 till the wheels fall off. Fuck a truck payment.
                  I bet it still has all the paint on it and no cracks in the dash. Mine sure does so what if its slow. lol
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason
                    I bet it still has all the paint on it and no cracks in the dash. Mine sure does so what if its slow. lol
                    It was perfect until my wife borrowed it for an afternoon.... The dent in the drivers door from the gas pump is the only bad spot on it.
                    As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                      My truck being paid off and little emissions shit>anything on the market today.
                      That about sums it up. When I'm back in the market for a truck I'll be buying an older one.

Comment

We've had our powerstroke since 2000 and aside from replacing the usual parts on the outside of the motor, I couldn't be happier. I will gladly sink a truck payment or two back in it every so often and hope the next 10 yrs. are as trouble free as the first.
                        And I could really care less how fast it is, it's a truck and has plenty of power to do whatever I need it to do.

Comment

Cummins>duramax, but isuzu duramax in a car>Cummins in a car.

Comment

Working...
                          X