Motorcycle show.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle show.

I heven't decided yet. Never been to a MC show.

Hello Motorcycle Riders and Enthusiasts!

Just a quick shout out from all of us here at Southwest Superbikes to let you know that the International Motorcycle Show is this weekend in Dallas. Come visit our booth for a chance to win a super slick ICON helmet (M) and sample some of the coolest motorcycle models and gadgets around from select area dealerships and product reps. We will announce our winner on our Facebook page and post in our store on Wednesday February 7th. Spring is here and our inventory is not hanging around so make sure you stop by our store soon for a visit!

Copy and paste the link below to use the promo code for $4.00 off your ticket to the show.

PROMO CODE D2D18

What: DALLAS MOTORCYCLE SHOW

Where: KAY BAILEY HUTCHISON CONVENTION CENTER

Questions: Show Office #: (214) 939-2700

When: FEBRUARY 02 - 04, 2018

SHOW HOURS

Friday 3:00pm - 7:00pm

Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm

Sunday 10:00am - 3:00pm
    Whos your Daddy?

I've always enjoyed it. It's great if you are wanting a new bike or just want to sit on a bunch without dealership hopping.

Comment

jasmine from hawkeye in the morning is giving away 20 pairs of tickets at our new shop in bedford this saturday 11-1pm. american motorcycle trading company

Comment

Apparently neither honda or ducati are going to be in attendance. Ducati was my only draw this year and they unveiled the V4 last weekend at AMS.

Comment

I usually enjoy this show. Sign up to win a bunch of bikes.....never win anything. Good times!
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

If you want/need new gear there's always a lot in the way of helmet, gloves, jackets, etc. there.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
            X