No announcement yet.

So heres what phil from canada just said about dfwstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's funny is that i (and i'm sure several others) made him an offer to purchase the site for what he paid. he (and the vp of whatever their business is called) said that they weren't interested in selling and wouldn't entertain any offers. oh well...

Comment

And just to add to his dumbassery.

Judging by that statement, he obviously didn't understand the concept of a close nit community. He didn't realize people had been on that for a decade and people were going to stick together. He assumed we would just understand the situation with Chris and just take all the new changes because that is what Chris wanted.

Ennnn Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
        what's funny is that i (and i'm sure several others) made him an offer to purchase the site for what he paid. he (and the vp of whatever their business is called) said that they weren't interested in selling and wouldn't entertain any offers. oh well...

I really wonder if they are making anything off that place. There have been 14 new posts since Christmas Day. Looks like half of them are from that dumbshit Flanders.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Where was this posted, btw? We haven't done an off board invasion in quite some time.
          I posted a thread looking for some Canadian Sluts but never got a response...
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Haha!

You last visited: 10-12-11 at 2:54 pm
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

<--------- check !
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                I bet he would take it now. You should make your offer again and then string em along for a bit.
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I really wonder if they are making anything off that place. There have been 14 new posts since Christmas Day. Looks like half of them are from that dumbshit Flanders.
                  there's no way. i can't imagine that anyone would buy advertising on a site that has almost no visitors. when i spoke to phil and his boss on the phone, they both made it sound like they didn't want to sell the place on principle. they'll just shut it down eventually...it's not worth the money to continue to host it. the sad thing is that the post history will be lost forever, and there is a lot of history on that server!

Comment

Anybody with half a brain would've taken a good long look and known that we eat our young and to tread lightly. He came busting through the door like the flamer he is and ended up with a useless piece of internet real estate.

Fuck Canada!!

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                      I bet he would take it now. You should make your offer again and then string em along for a bit.
                      i offered again, back in march or so...they're not interested. believe me, they aren't going to sell it because they don't want anyone that was associated with dfwstangs to own it. it would kill them to see that board pick back up again, just because they weren't involved anymore.

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

is it not possible to buy the data and merge it with this site?

Comment

I really don't give a shit about that ghost town.

Comment

Where was this posted, btw? We haven't done an off board invasion in quite some time.
                              You wouldnt win their online count is usually in thousands vs here being in the hundreds

Comment

Fuck those queers.
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X