Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Jeep Grand Wagoneers - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeep Grand Wagoneers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Grand Wagoneers

I'm looking at a 1988 model with the 360. Any pointers? Looks like its in okay shape, a little faded, nice interior. I'm assuming I can expect about 15 mpg? Might see mild offroad use, nothing outrageous. I've had an eye on them for a pretty long time, thinking about for daily use.
    Last edited by Guest; 09-02-2013, 03:54 PM.

kingjason built one few years back, might shoot him a PM.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

15mpg...out of a carbureted 360? I bet you'd be lucky to see 10. I get 11 in my FI 360.

Comment

Dad had a 79 Wagoneer. Maybe got 10mpg out of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

8 mpg... I want one sooo bad!

Comment

They're awesome looking, but 15mpg is a pipe dream
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Well shit.

Comment

For an occasional ride, who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  For an occasional ride, who cares?

I'm looking for something versatile for daily use. Probably going to ditch the 5.0. I've been on the hunt for about 2 months.

Comment

Tired of falling down into it?

Comment

Tired of falling down into it?

A bit. I also just don't drive that much. Aside from the trip I just took, I was probably going to have less than 10k on it after a year. Seems like a waste of money. I love it, but as little as it gets used, it's just a silly bill. I want to get some proper equipment so that I can go camping and spend more time in the outdoors, far enough away that 4x4 would come in handy off the beaten path in National Parks. There are a few SUVs that I like but they all get shit milage(old style LR Discovery). I don't really want another Explorer; I've already had 3 of them. Was looking at station wagons for awhile, and gave up on that option. Help me out here guys. Toyota?

Comment

A 4runner can't be beat. I'd look for a clean 96-02 version.

Comment

A 4runner can't be beat. I'd look for a clean 96-02 version.

Will look. The LRs actually get better milage than I thought. Looks like most people are reporting 18-19. Hell, my 06 V8 Explorer only got about 15.

Comment

I'd look at an Lexus LX470. It's a Land Cruiser sans locking diffs (essentially) which means that they're generally cheaper than a comparable LC because the hardcore guys aren't clamoring after them, and the suspension is more comfortable to boot. They'll run forever just like an LC, too.

Comment

Yeah, that 360 is a gashog. Would almost be worth finding one in good shape and doing some sort of drivetrain swap...

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                              "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X