No announcement yet.

Jeep Grand Wagoneers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad had one when I was growing up. That thing could go through almost anything. From what I remember the gas mileage sucked.

Comment

I did further looking into it, and 10 was spot fucking on. Crazy. I don't see how any manufacturer could ever justify that. They are so fucking awesome looking though. The Lexus suggested are expensive as hell. Found a cheap Discovery local that looks like it's in good shape. The 4Runners seem to be alright, but they don't really jump out at me as far as body lines.

Comment

My old 87 Bronco got 8,city or highway, it got 8.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Folks had an '86 they bought new and I think they were in the single digits for gas mileage. Of course if memory serves, gas was less than $1 a gallon.

Comment

Buddy of mine had a CLEAN silver 2dr Cherokee Chief with a 4bt/nv4500 setup in it. It was tits
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              Buddy of mine had a CLEAN silver 2dr Cherokee Chief with a 4bt/nv4500 setup in it. It was tits
              that sound fucking awesome!
              "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I've decided I need an 03 LR Discovery with an LSx.

Comment

My 79 was a waggy, maybe 10 mpg with the 401.

My 93 GC

I would say run from both.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Actually I've found some conversion kits to put a 4L60 in the Wagoneer. That should improve milage quite a bit I'd imagine. My eyes are burning, I've been researching all day.

Comment

H1 Hummer
                      /thread

Comment

This one needs parts. YOU WORK AT A GODDAMN PARTS STORE! match made in heaven...

Comment

I pass this place all the time when the wife and I are visiting her brother.

For over 25 years, Wagonmaster has rebuilt, restored, and resold Jeep Wagoneers with an attention to detail unmatched in the industry.

Comment

I was looking at that Wagonmaster site earlier. Those people are out of their fucking minds on pricing. Most of their junk starts at 40k!! I'm finding them left and right for a few grand.

Comment

Had no idea. Hadn't even looked at the prices.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                I did further looking into it, and 10 was spot fucking on. Crazy. I don't see how any manufacturer could ever justify that. They are so fucking awesome looking though. The Lexus suggested are expensive as hell. Found a cheap Discovery local that looks like it's in good shape. The 4Runners seem to be alright, but they don't really jump out at me as far as body lines.
                                Makes me feel even better getting 12 in my carbed 460, F100.
                                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                                86 SVO - Sold
                                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X