Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Jeep Grand Wagoneers - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeep Grand Wagoneers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's some serious shit. Would it fit in my garage?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      That's some serious shit. Would it fit in my garage?
      That's probably an outside truck.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm having a hard time finding a 4Runner that fits requirements and started looking around at Explorers again. I've owned 3 of them so I know their pros and cons, but has anyone ever had one with a mild lift? How are their off road capabilities, compared to a 4Runner? Looking at the older gens, late 90s/00-01.

Actually, I'm sort of in love with this thing, though it was more than I was wanting to spend.

Last edited by Guest; 09-28-2013, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• After I made that post I stumbling across something and looks like we've made a deal. 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited, lifted, TRD wheels on big tires, Tubular roof rack, ARB front guard, and in pretty damn good condition. Yeah baby!

Comment

• You should look at an older Land Rover Defender 90. I would love to have one of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              After I made that post I stumbling across something and looks like we've made a deal. 1997 Toyota 4Runner Limited, lifted, TRD wheels on big tires, Tubular roof rack, ARB front guard, and in pretty damn good condition. Yeah baby!
              Did you get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                Did you get it?

Either today or tomorrow as long if everything goes to plan.

Comment

• Looks like we're going to finalize tomorrow. This is what I'll be working with:

Roof rack isn't pictured.

Comment

• Sweet set up. ARB's are bad ass. Does it have the winch?

Comment

• No winch. That is rectifiable eventually.

Comment

• Are you getting rid of the 5.0, or keeping it in thre garage and using the 4runner for daily duty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Are you getting rid of the 5.0, or keeping it in thre garage and using the 4runner for daily duty?

To be determined.

Comment

• Got it! I've spent the afternoon getting it inspected(was from North Carolina), green sheeted, and registered. Now time for tint, new audio deck, and possibly speakers.

Comment

• Oh god, is that a 3.0L V6?
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                You should look at an older Land Rover Defender 90. I would love to have one of those.
                                lol for 30-40 grand?!

Comment

Working...
                                X