Bro-Dozer Stage 1 kit installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bro-Dozer Stage 1 kit installed

got the 2.5" leveling kit, XD Grenades, and 35 inch tires on the old F250 today.

Love the look now, but man this big ass truck dwarfs those 35's.

The Ranch Hand looks outta place to me. It's not a Bro bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      The Ranch Hand looks outta place to me. It's not a Bro bumper.
      no it's an import pusher!

Comment

Lmao! Are you pushing them by the C pillars?

Comment

I thought the 60" light bar was part of stage 1?

Comment

37's!

I dig it. When I had mine, I ran 35's and got a serious death wobble, especially rolling I-40 through Oklahoma.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              37's!

I dig it. When I had mine, I ran 35's and got a serious death wobble, especially rolling I-40 through Oklahoma.
              Just one time or consistently? I've had my 35" tires on for 35k miles with no issues. As a matter of fact they are about worn out and I have been looking at upgrading to brodozer status with a 4" lift and 37" tires (currently 35s and stock height).

Comment

Consistently. If I was 80mph and on a choppy road, it would start. I had a cc F-350 single wheel, lwb. Stock suspension.

Comment

Good god those wheels are horrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                    Just one time or consistently? I've had my 35" tires on for 35k miles with no issues. As a matter of fact they are about worn out and I have been looking at upgrading to brodozer status with a 4" lift and 37" tires (currently 35s and stock height).
                    Let me know. Rough Country, BDS, ProComp, Rancho, Superlift, Full Throttle......your choice.

Comment

bruhdozer, how you gonna replace OEM forged 20's with ching chang cast wheels?
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        That.^^^. Tires, sure. Leveling kit, sure. When it comes to trucks though, I think factory wheels look far better than any of the shit the aftermarket has to offer these days. More power to you though.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          That.^^^. Tires, sure. Leveling kit, sure. When it comes to trucks though, I think factory wheels look far better than any of the shit the aftermarket has to offer these days. More power to you though.
                          Problem is that factory wheel offsets won't work with most lifts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            I didn't have the OEM 20s. I was rolling on Bullshit!

These nasty 18s

Comment

You need the bed mounted spare tire, trophy truck style. That's what the cool kids are doing these days. Makes that hard to use bed virtually useless. Then you can throw some stacks (who cares if it's gas?) in the front of the bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X