No announcement yet.

Looking for a shotgun..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote 870. Got one newish from a board member. Love the hell out it. I put a adjustable stock and tried a side folder. It changed the way it handled and just hated it. Have the original stock on it and it will stay that way.

Been thinking about a bullpup kit but the,one I want is $300 and that's just too much to risk on something I may not like.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Vote 870. Got one newish from a board member. Love the hell out it. I put a adjustable stock and tried a side folder. It changed the way it handled and just hated it. Have the original stock on it and it will stay that way.

Been thinking about a bullpup kit but the,one I want is $300 and that's just too much to risk on something I may not like.

I wish I wouldn't have sold that!!! Lol
      2012 GT500

Comment

Pistol grips dont belong on shotguns. Hell i honestly want a 590a1 with wood furniture. Now the hunt begins, im a cheap ass so i will have to stumble across a good deal. If anyone runs into one. Let me know.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Yeah now I know lol. Truth be told I'd like to find some old and naturally stressed wood furniture for mine. Would swap it for the composite.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Yeah now I know lol. Truth be told I'd like to find some old and naturally stressed wood furniture for mine. Would swap it for the composite.

Look on ebay for an old wood police set.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
            X